COSPLAYERS AND PEOPLE WITH COSTUMES, PLEASE HELP!

  • haruka173
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      Guys, I need your help! Does anyone have a costume of a foreign (non-
      Filipino) country? I really need it! Maski simpleng
      yukata/kimono/haori-hakama lang please! My mother is looking for one
      on short notice because she has to attend a party with the
      theme "United Nations" on Wednesday na... I can meet you Tuesday,
      between 2:30-7:00, preferably in these areas:

      -ICTUS tambayan, Parish of the Holy Sacrifice, UP Diliman

      -lobby, main building, Plaridel Hall (UP College of Mass
      Communication)

      -area in front of McDo or of National Bookstore, ground floor SM
      North Edsa

      -anywhere in SM Megamall, Robinson's Galleria, Power Plant Mall
      (Rockwell), Glorietta, or Greenbelt

      You may contact me by replying to the Friendster message, or emailing
      me at harukachan@..., or by contacting me at 0917-8163296.
      Thank you very much for your kind consideration!

      Sincerely,
      ~Joy(ce) Bordador, aka Haruka~