OT: You are cordially invited...

  • Anime Uchi's WebMaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2003
      ... To the launch of the "Enterprise" series on RPN 9.

      The event will be held at the lobby of the Enterprise Center (Paseo de Roxas corner Ayala Ave) from 10am-9pm. Mostly, it'll be an exhibit of Star Trek stuff.

      Via Astris members will be in costume and make pa-cute to the guests and answer questions about the show, the club, etc. So come, even if it's just to see me in my fabulous new jumpsuit :)

      It'll be all day, so you can drop by anytime.

      Tell your friends, too.

      EDSAMAIL. Internet the way YOU WANT IT.
      www.edsamail.com.ph