[Off-topic] Free AIG Credit Card (Philippines)

  • Dexter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Hi guys!

      I would like to share with you that AIG Credit Cards is offering Free First Year Annual Fees for those who will apply and get approved within the promo period of August-December 2003.

      To get an AIG Credit Card application form (for Filipino residents only) please email me your full name and FAX number or office address so I can send you the specific application form for this Free First Year Annual Fee promo. To qualify for an application form, you must be from a major Philippine city, and with a regular job, earning an annual income of at least P180,000.

      IMPORTANT: for your security, please do NOT email your personal details to the YahooGroup. Send them only through my personal email address- dexter@....

      Yours,

      Dexter

      EDSAMAIL. Internet the way YOU WANT IT.