Pls use your free BPI Online Access

  • Dexter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hello! Sorry, this might be out of the group's topics, but you might be interested...

      I am sending you this e-mail to invite you to enroll in BPI Express
      Online, the Internet Banking facility of Bank of the Philippine
      Islands. This service is absolutely free for all depositors.

      I am sure you will appreciate the same banking convenience I am
      enjoying with BPI Express Online. If you are interested in finding out more about BPI Express Online, you may log on to:

      * www.bpiexpressonline.com <http://www.bpiexpressonline.com> if
      you already have an account with BPI or BPI Family Bank
      * www.bpidirect.com <http://www.bpidirect.com> if you are not
      yet a client of BPI or BPI Family Bank

      And when you decide to enroll, please do not forget to indicate on the application form my name Dexter C. Lim, and Referror Number EOL- 103298 as the person who referred you. I will truly appreciate that! To enroll now, please click here <http://www.bpiexpressonline.com/direct_applynow.htm> .

      I hope you register because AFTER YOU MAKE AT LEAST 1 ONLINE TRANSACTION, YOU TOO CAN WIN EXCITING INSTANT PRIZES LIKE ME!

      Thanks and best regards!

      Yours,

      Dexter C. Lim
      EOL- 103298