Re: ::sob::

  • Keisuke
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16 11:38 PM
      Yep, I'm okay, thank you very much for the concern. ^_^ I was upset
      because my friend is backing out of the cosplay group because her
      parents arranged a trip for them on that day. ::sigh:: I kinda
      thought about it, and I guess we won't be continuing with the group
      since she was an essential part (also because her sister is included
      and without them, we'll be missing two! -_-)

      Now I'm going individual... ^^;
    • haruka173
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 20 5:32 AM
        --- In pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com, "Keisuke" <alone@s...> wrote:
        > Yep, I'm okay, thank you very much for the concern. ^_^ I was upset
        > because my friend is backing out of the cosplay group because her
        > parents arranged a trip for them on that day. ::sigh:: I kinda
        > thought about it, and I guess we won't be continuing with the group
        > since she was an essential part (also because her sister is
        included
        > and without them, we'll be missing two! -_-)
        >
        > Now I'm going individual... ^^;

        It's ok honey. ^_^ I've spent nearly most of my cosplay life alone,
        without a group that happened to cosplay the anime my charas came
        from. So things could always be worse.

        You don't have to fret about being alone though. Even if no one
        cosplays any charas from the anime yours came from, that doesn't mean
        they'll automatically exclude you from the big happy cosplay
        family!!! ^.~ Promise!!!

        Online,
        ~Haruka~
      • raisa de guzman
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21 5:46 PM
          i agree with haruka-chan. :D kasi ako rin naman buong cosplay i never had a group. :D masaya naman eh. it does not mean that when you don't have a group a cosplay would not be fun. actually, i find it fun na mag-isa lang. :D tsaka ganoon talaga iyan my friend. :D don't be afraid. mababait naman (suppossedly and naturally) ang (halos) lahat ng cosplayers. kaya huwag kang mag-worry. :D ahehehe.

          rai