::sob::

  • Keisuke
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2003
      If it's hard to accept other people cosplaying the same character as
      yours, it's even harder when someone backs out from your cosplay
      group...

      ::sniffle: Sorry for such a nonsense post. I just had to let it out.
      Guess I can't win against parents...

      ::screams::

      Thank you.

      --KT/Chibi K
    • witchblade
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15, 2003
        I know how it feels. 2 members of our cosplay group
        backed out!!!! GRRR!!

        *screams*

        sorry, i had to let that one out somehow XD

        --- Keisuke <alone@...> wrote:
        > If it's hard to accept other people cosplaying the
        > same character as
        > yours, it's even harder when someone backs out from
        > your cosplay
        > group...
        >
        > ::sniffle: Sorry for such a nonsense post. I just
        > had to let it out.
        > Guess I can't win against parents...
        >
        > ::screams::
        >
        > Thank you.
        >
        > --KT/Chibi K

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • raisa de guzman
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15, 2003
          ey . . . okay ka lang? cool lang, friend. alam ko na it's really hard. teka, are you sad because someone "backed out" on you sa cosplay? or ayaw kang payagan ng parents mo?

          kasi, kung hindi ka payagan ng parents mo. . . maybe it is for your own good. medyo delikado nga naman sa labas ngayon. di ba? may sars , holdapers, rapist, kidnappers, at kung anu-anu pang uri nga mga masasamang "elemento" ang nariyan. baka nag-aalala lang sila sa iyo. tapos, magara pa ang costume mo . . . patay ka. baka sundan ka nga mga masasamang "elemento". di ba? baka iyon naman ang dahilan nila.

          di ba? kaya *hugs keisuke* tahan na . . .

          rai

        • Keisuke
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 16, 2003
            Yep, I'm okay, thank you very much for the concern. ^_^ I was upset
            because my friend is backing out of the cosplay group because her
            parents arranged a trip for them on that day. ::sigh:: I kinda
            thought about it, and I guess we won't be continuing with the group
            since she was an essential part (also because her sister is included
            and without them, we'll be missing two! -_-)

            Now I'm going individual... ^^;
          • haruka173
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 20, 2003
              --- In pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com, "Keisuke" <alone@s...> wrote:
              > Yep, I'm okay, thank you very much for the concern. ^_^ I was upset
              > because my friend is backing out of the cosplay group because her
              > parents arranged a trip for them on that day. ::sigh:: I kinda
              > thought about it, and I guess we won't be continuing with the group
              > since she was an essential part (also because her sister is
              included
              > and without them, we'll be missing two! -_-)
              >
              > Now I'm going individual... ^^;

              It's ok honey. ^_^ I've spent nearly most of my cosplay life alone,
              without a group that happened to cosplay the anime my charas came
              from. So things could always be worse.

              You don't have to fret about being alone though. Even if no one
              cosplays any charas from the anime yours came from, that doesn't mean
              they'll automatically exclude you from the big happy cosplay
              family!!! ^.~ Promise!!!

              Online,
              ~Haruka~
            • raisa de guzman
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 21, 2003
                i agree with haruka-chan. :D kasi ako rin naman buong cosplay i never had a group. :D masaya naman eh. it does not mean that when you don't have a group a cosplay would not be fun. actually, i find it fun na mag-isa lang. :D tsaka ganoon talaga iyan my friend. :D don't be afraid. mababait naman (suppossedly and naturally) ang (halos) lahat ng cosplayers. kaya huwag kang mag-worry. :D ahehehe.

                rai