Re: Re: [pinoy_cosplay] i'm a newbie!

  • Shidou Hikaru
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2001
      Thanks Nurikane! sisimulan ko nang maghanap bukas... ^_^

      pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      >Dear Hikaru,
      >
      > If you want to have a pair of good wig, try Marcela (all branches) or the more expensive brand called Scarlet. Scarlet is in the second level of Robinson's Galleria. Well, that's about it for today and see ya on the third week of may.
      >
      >Immortally yours,
      >
      >Nurikane
      >

      >If you ain't listen to the beautiful moods of jazz or blues, you can't be sexy! --- Nurikane

      www.edsamail.com
    • Shidou Hikaru
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2001
        what a nice welcome...thanks! hindi ako mag-hihikaru, baka si presea ang i-cosplay ko. meron na rin ba?

        pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        >Hello minna ^__^
        >

        >TO HIKARU SHIDOU:
        >
        >>welcome nyo naman ako (like throw me a nice pie or something).
        >
        >.+.+.~*/`~*/ W E L C O M E \*~`\*~.+.+.
        >
        >mag-hihikaru ka ba� if ever kelan� kase balak ko mag-hikaru sa next con (2002)... baka mag kapareho tayo...
        >

        >TO SOIMICHIRO WATANABE:
        >
        ><meron isang tao dyan na ayaw ako mag-rei....
        ><[twitch, twitch aku... soku...]
        >
        >XP tinamaan ka no... wehehe.... peace...
        >
        >>Oi... under RK-cosplayer protection program 'yang si Misao. Magbigay ka muna ng ==Permission to Soku. Zan.== letter sa desk officer ng RK-cosplayers union bago mo s'ya i-sandanzuki. =P
        >
        >XP hehe... under protection rin pala ako... thanks saito!
        >
        >>[On my part, all that's missing are the straw sandals... where could
        >>I get those things?]
        >
        >oi...ako din... kailangan ko rin yon 4 my costume... saan pwede maka-bili non��
        >

        >ja!

        www.edsamail.com
      • battlechaser
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2001
          >hello minna! i was the one who desperately looking for a nice wig (long one). sorry i wasn't able to introduce myself out of desperation. anyways, i'm hikaru-chan, a die-hard mkr/clamp fan. after experiencing so much fun at the animeexplosion last year, i feel that i wanted to be a part of the world of cosplayers!

          welcome newbies... gomen i lose track kung sinu-sino kayo.

          > i'm a first timer and a #1 introvert (aka 'monghang otaku' but definitely not a geek) but who cares? i'll join the cosplay for the LOVE of anime. i was supposed to cosplay either presea or eagle this May but due to financial setbacks, i had a little mind-changing and instead i'll cosplay an anime character that wouldn't cost me much, syempre hindi na clamp character. well, ok naman pala yung decision ko na huwag munang mag-mkr this May, ire-reserve ko na lang for 2002.

          yup, join the group. i'll be going as lantis next con. ^-^

          > i almost fainted when i learned that one of the clamp girls is the invited guest, and clamp would be the 'atmosphere' in the next animeexplosion. i feel like i'm floating in the air...omigosh, is this
          >real? i hope they would reply to the invitation. i would definitely collapse kapag si mokona apapa ang pupunta dito!!! next year pa? i'll patiently wait and keep my fingers crossed then.

          apapa! okawa! apapa! okawa!

          >i have three questions though.

          sure ^-^

          >if ever (at huwag naman po sana *knock on wood!*) na i-decline ng jap. guests ang invitation, tuloy pa rin ba ang nov. 2002 event?

          i guess so. hindi lang namn clamp yung option, marami pang iba. one year perhaps is
          enough time para maasikaso ang invitations, etc. isa pa, di naman tayo papayag na
          walang guest di ba? aside from clamp, sadamoto, watsuki and togashi(syempre may
          kasama pang takeuchi yun) get the most votes.

          >sana matuloy pa rin ang plano nyo to dressed up as mkr/clamp characters without them. may magco-cosplay na ba as eagle or presea? kung 'nakareserve' na, i'll think of another character na lang para kahit papano makumpleto ang mkr.

          sana ^-^.

          cge. after all next year pa naman yun saka baka magbago rin yung isip ng iba.
          if ever, marami namang cast ang rayeatrh so you will not have a hard time deciding
          kung ano ang gagawin mong costume.

          that's two questions. where's the third one?

          >welcome nyo naman ako (like throw me a nice pie or something).

          throw you a pie? remind me sa mayfancon. hehehehe.......

          battlechaser
        • Shidou Hikaru
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 8, 2001
            >yup, join the group. i'll be going as lantis next con. ^-^
            ==> since we have 1 year to prepare, how about going as zagato? ^_~

            >aside from clamp, sadamoto, watsuki and togashi(syempre may
            >kasama pang takeuchi yun) get the most votes.
            ==> if not clamp then... watsuki! (onegai100x?)

            >if ever, marami namang cast ang rayearth so you will not have a hard
            >time deciding kung ano ang gagawin mong costume.
            ==> good point. hmm.. umi(fully evolved)? alcyone? caldina?

            >that's two questions. where's the third one?
            ==> i changed my mind and deleted the third question, but forgot to
            change the 'three' into 'two' (silly me).

            >throw you a pie? remind me sa mayfancon. hehehehe.......
            ==> ah, sa ML lang yun! iwe-welcome mo rin ako sa mayfancon? ang swit mo talaga lantis. ^_^

            www.edsamail.com