12 Days (SHOUNEN)

  • Jocelyn C Bordador
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      ***This is not a repeat of last year's "12 Days", rather just another reworked version I made. ^_^ Enjoy!

      MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
      SHINNEN OMEDETO TO AKEMASHITE OMEDETO!
      FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROSPERO A�O NUEVO!
      MALIGAYANG PASKO AT MANIGONG BAGONG TAON!

      This is something for us all to smile about in these hard, trying times. Please forward to all your otaku friends. I'm SOOOOOOO sorry if I'm too forward-happy for some of you, but I hope you like this! ^_^

      PS Please forward this to all your MLs. Thanks! ^_^

      *~TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS (FOR SHOUNEN)~*

      On the 12 Days of Christmas my true love showed to me...

      12 Gundam mecha (->from any Gundam series)

      11 schoolgirls (->all from your favorite anime <wink wink, nudge nudge>)

      10 martial artists (->take your pick from anime & video games)

      9 Rei clones (->from Evangelion ... sorry, didn't know how many actually existed in the cloning machine besides the 1st three ^_^)

      8 Valkyries jets (->Superdimensional Fortress Macross, aka Robotech)

      7 samurai (->the best samurai-themed anime, and of course the great film by the late, but still great, Akira Kurosawa ... sorry, couldn't help myself, pun fully intended ^_^)

      6 Golden Girls (->Golden Boy ... I know, we must be wholesome this season, but come on, don't kid yourselves! ^.~)

      5 Master Chefs (->Cooking Master Boy ... which is geared for boys, didn't you know? ^_^)

      4 Reikai Tantei (->Yu-Yu-Hakusho)

      3 kitties (->Dragon Pink ... like I said, DON'T kid yourselves! ^v~V)

      2 Gunsmith Cats (->Gunsmith Cats)

      ... And a Child born to set the world free!!!

      Let us all remember the real meaning of this holiday ...

      MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! ^.~

      Love and peace,

      =====
      The Princess of Wind and Air,
      ~Haruka~
      Crusader of Truth and Justice

      "May the blessings of God (Goddess) be with us, always." ^_^

      EDSAMAIL. Internet the way YOU WANT IT.
      www.edsamail.com.ph