New file uploaded to pinoy_cosplay

  • pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
      group.

      File : /SOME TIPS FOR COSPLAYERS/map to makati 2-b.gif
      Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
      Description : The second part of the second map to get to Makati (and hopefully to my house). Sorry, got tamad to make another, more detailed map to Greenbelt... ^_^;;;

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      haruka173 <haruka173@...>
    • pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 18, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
        group.

        File : /PROFILE
        Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
        Description : Please fill this up, and then email back to: pinoy_cosplay@.... The moderators at Pinoy_Cosplay need this in order to keep track of all members. Thank you very much.

        You can access this file at the URL

        Regards,

        haruka173 <haruka173@...>
      • witchblade
        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 21, 2003
          Name: Romina Reyes

          Sex: Female

          Age: 23

          Current Location: (TOWN, CITY, STATE/PROVINCE AND
          COUNTRY, PLEASE!) Marikina, Philippines

          Favorite Manga (Japanese comics): havent read any...

          Favorite Anime (Japanese animation): Yuyu Hakusho,
          Flame of Recca

          Favorite Video Games: Final Fantasy 7-10, Metal Gear
          Solid, Resident Evil 2, Syphon Filter, etc.

          Favorite Card Games: tong-its? ^_^v

          Favorite Non-Japanese Comics: X-Men

          Favorite Non-Japanese Animation: X-Men animated
          series, X-Men Evolution

          Favorite Science Fiction (Sci-Fi) Novel: Ah..only read
          3 x-men novels. ^^;;

          Favorite Science Fiction (Sci-Fi) TV Show: hmm..i
          cannot remember any..Crystal Maze? lol, it's a game
          show. ^^

          Favorite Science Fiction (Sci-Fi) Movie: Deep Blue
          Sea, SpiderMan, Blade II, etc

          All-time Favorite Character: (ONE ONLY PLEASE!)
          Darn...Rogue and Lulu ;_;..ok fine, Lulu!!

          Cosplay Experience: (CHARACTERS COSPLAYED WITH THE
          CON, THE VENUE AND THE YEAR, OR "NONE YET" ONLY
          PLEASE!)

          Rinoa Heartilly (final fantasy 8)- Anime Quest 2002,
          Glorietta

          Haruko Akagi (slam dunk) - Anime on Ice 2002, SM
          Megamall

          Mina Cruz (Pasig) - Culture Crash Convention 2002, SM
          Megamall

          How did you learn about this group? Choose one only
          please, and mark a CROSS at the LEFT-HAND CORNER
          BESIDE THE CHOICE:
          a. Found it on Yahoogroups
          b. Found it on website/s (particularly
          www.geocities.com/pinoy_cosplay)
          c. Found the December 2000-January 2001 Culture
          Crash feature
          d. Found out through my friend/s
          + e. Accidentally stumbled into it somehow

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 27, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
            group.

            File : /SOME TIPS FOR COSPLAYERS/Boots and Shoes
            Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
            Description : All you need to know about boot-making and custom-tailoring venues, and all things shoes!!! Go happy feet. XD

            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 26, 2007
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
              group.

              File : /Events/Philippine-NANA-Day-Ad.jpg
              Uploaded by : hazelmisao <hazelmisao@...>
              Description : Philippine NANA Day Poster 07-07-07

              hazelmisao <hazelmisao@...>
            • pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Jun 26, 2007
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                group.

                File : /Events/NANA-Day-Metrowalk-Map.jpg
                Uploaded by : hazelmisao <hazelmisao@...>
                Description : Philippine NANA Day Map