To Yaten or Anyone who can help me.^-^

  • Ayuki Leonhart
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
      I'm going as Dita Liebely from Vandred on the next up
      coming cosplay.pinaggawa ko na yung jacket and skirt nya.^-^ I
      would want to know if anyone can tell me where pwede
      ako magpaggawa ng boots. Custom made.^-^ Any place you
      people would know where I can have my costume
      boots made?^-^ I REALLY need your help!^^"

      white_mage_ayuki
      Charlene ^-<!
    • Jocelyn C Bordador
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
        pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        >I'm going as Dita Liebely from Vandred on the next up
        >coming cosplay.pinaggawa ko na yung jacket and skirt nya.^-^ I
        >would want to know if anyone can tell me where pwede
        >ako magpaggawa ng boots. Custom made.^-^ Any place you
        >people would know where I can have my costume
        >boots made?^-^ I REALLY need your help!^^"
        >
        >white_mage_ayuki
        > Charlene ^-<!

        Three words: MARIKINA SHOE EXPO in Cubao. Kung masyadong malayo ang Marikina for you, this is your next best bet - nagpapagawa sila ng shoes, as in totally to your specifications, though you'll have to pay extra (transpo costs - the factory's in Marikina). ^_^

        =====
        The Princess of Wind and Air,
        ~Joy/Haruka~
        Resident Fox Goddess of Flip Otaku-run MLs
        Youngest Moderator of the Pinoy_Cosplay and YYHREN MLs

        PS Ako naman ang may tanong: For those who've seen the Shoujo Kakumei (Revolutionary Girl) Utena TV SERIES, ano ba talaga yung lower half ng Duelist outfit ni Nanami? Pants tucked under thigh-high socks/stockings (?) ba yun, or hot pants with the socks/stockings immediately beginning where the hot pants end? Please help! Thanks!

        www.edsamail.com.ph
        CHEAPER than free email!