To Yaten or Anyone who can help me.^-^

  • Ayuki Leonhart
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
      I'm going as Dita Liebely from Vandred on the next up
      coming cosplay.pinaggawa ko na yung jacket and skirt nya.^-^ I
      would want to know if anyone can tell me where pwede
      ako magpaggawa ng boots. Custom made.^-^ Any place you
      people would know where I can have my costume
      boots made?^-^ I REALLY need your help!^^"

      white_mage_ayuki
      Charlene ^-<!
    • Ayuki Leonhart
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
        I'm going as Dita Liebely from Vandred on the next up
        coming cosplay.pinaggawa ko na yung jacket and skirt nya.^-^ I
        would want to know if anyone can tell me where pwede
        ako magpaggawa ng boots. Custom made.^-^ Any place you
        people would know where I can have my costume
        boots made?^-^ I REALLY need your help!^^"

        white_mage_ayuki
        Charlene ^-<!
      • Jocelyn C Bordador
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
          pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          >I'm going as Dita Liebely from Vandred on the next up
          >coming cosplay.pinaggawa ko na yung jacket and skirt nya.^-^ I
          >would want to know if anyone can tell me where pwede
          >ako magpaggawa ng boots. Custom made.^-^ Any place you
          >people would know where I can have my costume
          >boots made?^-^ I REALLY need your help!^^"
          >
          >white_mage_ayuki
          > Charlene ^-<!

          Three words: MARIKINA SHOE EXPO in Cubao. Kung masyadong malayo ang Marikina for you, this is your next best bet - nagpapagawa sila ng shoes, as in totally to your specifications, though you'll have to pay extra (transpo costs - the factory's in Marikina). ^_^

          =====
          The Princess of Wind and Air,
          ~Joy/Haruka~
          Resident Fox Goddess of Flip Otaku-run MLs
          Youngest Moderator of the Pinoy_Cosplay and YYHREN MLs

          PS Ako naman ang may tanong: For those who've seen the Shoujo Kakumei (Revolutionary Girl) Utena TV SERIES, ano ba talaga yung lower half ng Duelist outfit ni Nanami? Pants tucked under thigh-high socks/stockings (?) ba yun, or hot pants with the socks/stockings immediately beginning where the hot pants end? Please help! Thanks!

          www.edsamail.com.ph
          CHEAPER than free email!