Re: for da blackmage Re: [pinoy_cosplay] All Final Fantasy Cosplayers Read this

  • choiiii!!!!
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      hmm... upholstery foam with thin cardboard shell... may work.

      other costume idea: Kain, galing ff4. (how to roleplay his jumping
      ability...hmm...)

      yep, me found da (infamous) 8-bit Theater comics already. yep, melikes
      it...!

      <|8 choiiii!!!!

      "how nice... the granddaddy of FF becomes famous not on its own merit, but
      thanks to a spoof..."

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        soft or not, no one will notice. anyway you may want to place some card board or other stuff to make it a tad harder.

        also check out www.nuklearpower.com and click on the 8-bit theater link, you will like it

        pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        >(got them screenshots already. definitely in-game style...! )
        >
        >idea ulit: da person wearing dis costume IS the magitek armor. da guy riding
        >on top is a stuffed/papier mache/whatever material toy or headpiece na
        >korteng taong nakasakay.
        >
        >lessee...i was thinking yung foam na ginagamit pang-upholstery for most of
        >the armor, para makagalaw no problem yung victim/guinea pig/taong resistant
        >to heat sa loob, problema lang it's a tad soft to be armor. pa'no ikokorte
        >ang styrofoam?
        >
        >oya, isali mo na rin ff1,2,3,4! :-)
        >
        ><|8 (8 choiiii!!!!
        >
        >"da best FF villain award, as da only evilbadguy with an evilbadguy Laugh:
        >Kefka!!!!!"

        www.edsamail.com.ph
        CHEAPER than free email!