Re: Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Digest Number 535

  • Kuki Seishiro - Kageyama Reiji
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2002
      pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      >Guys, don't be shocked but ...
      >
      >YAPI IS A POVEDAAAAAAAN!!! XD

      *yup, she is.

      >In fact, SHE'S MY ATE'S HIGH SCHOOL CLASSMATE (AND
      >GOOD FRIEND)!!!

      *ows talaga? grabe (coffee commercial, lolz)

      >Siya yung sinasabi ko sa inyong nag-aanimate dati sa
      >Toei for fun... ^_^

      *nag aanimate dati sa toei? wat do u mean?

      >Friend ko yan ... kinakamusta pa rin ako kapag
      >nakikita niya ako sa UP.
      >
      >Wala lang ... kaya pala I knew her name ... even if I
      >still call her Ate Pia. ^-~

      *the symmetric of Yapi is Piya (Pia). yup yup.

      >SMALL WORLD!!! O.o;;;

      *...after all.... corny XP

      -Reiji

      __________________________________
      www.edsamail.com.ph
      CHEAPER than free email!
    • H T M
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
        pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        >>YAPI IS A POVEDAAAAAAAN!!! XD
        >
        > *yup, she is.

        You knew?!?! O.o;;; HOW COME YOU KNEW?!?! <goes stark raving mad> It's NOT faaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr!!! XP

        <rampages in the whole P_C universe>

        <finally calms down after seeing yummy puto>

        ;_;

        Ang daya naman...

        > *ows talaga? grabe (coffee commercial, lolz)

        No shit, kid. XD She made comic strips starring her life-long table mates in high school (kasi parang block system ang high school sa Poveda ... kung sino man yung classmates mo sa freshman year yung makakasama mo hanggang graduation, unless of course may bumagsak o lumipat sa inyo), called "Table 5." Kawawa nga si Ate dun e ... laging api!!! XD <snickers>

        > *nag aanimate dati sa toei? wat do u mean?

        She'd animate for Toei over the summer, part-time. She has the cels to prove it! XD She showed me some when she was in 4th year na kaso she wouldn't sell/give them to me. T_T (Api rin si Haruka, I know. -_-;)

        If you were at Anime Cosplay Manila (June 30 2001, Megatrade B), you'd know her as the extremely (literally and figuratively) J-Rockin' booth owner. ^-^ That time kasama niya si Ate Steph (Shurei-chan, the cutey Chinese crossdressing Kenshin & the taller Youko Kurama last AQ 2K1) and all those sexy, elusive J-Rocker gals who pop up in large cosplay conventions and disappear just as fast. ^-^;

        > *the symmetric of Yapi is Piya (Pia). yup yup.

        No duh! O.o

        > *...after all.... corny XP

        Ang pilosopo mo ngayon, grabe!!! @.@;;; Exagg!!!

        (Oi, hindi na Buwan ng Wika ... balik-Ingles uli sig ko! ^V^v)

        www.edsamail.com.ph
        CHEAPER than free email!