WAA 5.01 CDRom SE & WAA 5.02 CDRom SE

  • matric_aros
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2002
      The WAA 5.01 CDRom SE and the WAA 5.02 CDRom SE is the multimedia
      version of the WeAreAnime.com website. To experience the full audio-
      visual anime entertainment, get the cdrom during WAA's Community
      Eyeball. Check the website for details.

      The WeAreAnime.com website serves as your source of information
      about the current anime community here in Manila, Philippines. As
      the "Best Community Website in the Philippines", for the anime
      community, everybody represents the BEST among the BEST.

      Continue supporting WeAreAnime.com so we may serve you and the anime
      community the BEST.

      "We Are Community... We Are Pinoy... and... We Are Anime!"
      - winning speech by Ronald Guanzon, Chairman of WeAreAnime.com

      Watch out for our WAA!Cute CDRom Magazine this August. The ONLY
      Anime AUDIO-VISUAL cdrom magazine design ONLY for the Anime
      community.

      For inquiries or other concerns, email us at weareanime@...

      WeAreAnime.com
      This is where the Anime Community belongs

      * Special recognition to Anime-Club and Cosplayers World for their
      Anime on Ice Cosplay Competition a great success.