AOICC PICTURES

  • earusia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2002
      KONNICHIWA MINNA!!!
      We had soooo much fun during last Saturday's Anime on Ice Cosplay
      Competition! We skated for as long as we want(for only P100!!!) and
      took pictures to our hearts' content.
      SAYA-SAYA!!!

      Anyway, the first batch of AOICC pictures are now uploaded in the
      files section of cosplay-scrapbook at yahoogroups. The next batch
      will be ready when I finished capturing pix from the video(maybe next
      week).

      Congratulations to all the winners and kudos to the organizers
      for a job well done!!! OMEDETOU!!!
      Sorry nga pala kung isa ako sa mga makukulit
      na cosplayers. Excited lang talaga kami! ^^;;;

      See you all next cosplay(maybe in November?).
      (Sorry if this goes out to multiple ML's)