Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Re: cosplay mag

  • Hentai Yin Moko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
      No problem. ":)_

      I also saw a couple of Cosplay DVDs / VCDs at CATS sa greenhills. I dont
      know if its an instructional video on cosplaying or cosplay events around
      the world or maybe even both.

      At 10:46 AM 6/28/02, you wrote:

      >Thanks for the link Kuya HYM!!! ^_^

      yun lang

      Hentai Yin Moko
      "An eye for an eye makes the world blind."

      http://www.animedia100.com
      on-line anime media and more