New file uploaded to pinoy_cosplay

  • pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , May 7 11:51 AM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
      group.

      File : / Click Here!
      Uploaded by : jameswhites43 <jameswhites43@...>
      Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a card here for you!

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 5, 2002
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
        group.

        File : / Place you bet online now!
        Uploaded by : kiluateraesrta <kiluateraesrta@...>
        Description : Securely place your sport bets online. Click above.

        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 9, 2002
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
          group.

          File : /PINOY_COSPLAY BILINGUAL WELCOMING MESSAGE.txt
          Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
          Description : PLEASE READ ME, I CAN HELP YOU...

          haruka173 <haruka173@...>
        • pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 11, 2002
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
            group.

            File : /SOME TIPS FOR COSPLAYERS/Location
            Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
            Description : Lost like Ryouga? ^_^; Have no fear, Haruka is here to help!!! <tada!>

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 11, 2002
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
              group.

              File : /SOME TIPS FOR COSPLAYERS/Sailor Suits
              Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
              Description : How to make Sailor Suits for Sailormoon Cosplays, but also useful for all those popular sailor outfits and school uniforms

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 11, 2002
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                group.

                File : /SOME TIPS FOR COSPLAYERS/Tailoring
                Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
                Description : Tips on picking the best tailors ... so you get more bang for your buck. ^-~

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 11, 2002
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                  group.

                  File : /SOME TIPS FOR COSPLAYERS/Sourcing Materials
                  Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
                  Description : The most basic of all cosplaying tips. Ewan ko na lang how you can survive without THIS one...

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 13, 2002
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                    group.

                    File : /Saint Tail Stuff/GARDEN - meimi haneoka.jpg
                    Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
                    Description : This has Saint Tail's Costume!

                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 13, 2002
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                      group.

                      File : /Saint Tail Stuff/GARDEN - seira mimori.jpg
                      Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
                      Description : If you have a best friend, this may be for her. ^_^ (NOT recommended for those coming from private girl's schools run by Catholic nuns... ^_^;;;)

                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 30, 2002
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                        group.

                        File : /SOME TIPS FOR COSPLAYERS/map to makati 1-a.gif
                        Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
                        Description : The first part of the first map to get to Makati (and hopefully to my house). Sorry, got tamad to make another, more detailed map to Greenbelt... ^_^;;;

                        Message 11 of 22 , Oct 30, 2002
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                          group.

                          File : /SOME TIPS FOR COSPLAYERS/map to makati 1-b.gif
                          Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
                          Description : The second part of the first map to get to Makati (and hopefully to my house). Sorry, got tamad to make another, more detailed map to Greenbelt... ^_^;;;

                          Message 12 of 22 , Oct 30, 2002
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                            group.

                            File : /SOME TIPS FOR COSPLAYERS/map to makati 2-a.gif
                            Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
                            Description : The first part of the second map to get to Makati (and hopefully to my house). Sorry, got tamad to make another, more detailed map to Greenbelt... ^_^;;;

                            Message 13 of 22 , Oct 30, 2002
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                              group.

                              File : /SOME TIPS FOR COSPLAYERS/map to makati 2-b.gif
                              Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
                              Description : The second part of the second map to get to Makati (and hopefully to my house). Sorry, got tamad to make another, more detailed map to Greenbelt... ^_^;;;

                              Message 14 of 22 , Jan 18, 2003
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                                group.

                                File : /PROFILE
                                Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
                                Description : Please fill this up, and then email back to: pinoy_cosplay@.... The moderators at Pinoy_Cosplay need this in order to keep track of all members. Thank you very much.

                                You can access this file at the URL

                                Regards,

                                haruka173 <haruka173@...>
                              • witchblade
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jan 21, 2003
                                  Name: Romina Reyes

                                  Sex: Female

                                  Age: 23

                                  Current Location: (TOWN, CITY, STATE/PROVINCE AND
                                  COUNTRY, PLEASE!) Marikina, Philippines

                                  Favorite Manga (Japanese comics): havent read any...

                                  Favorite Anime (Japanese animation): Yuyu Hakusho,
                                  Flame of Recca

                                  Favorite Video Games: Final Fantasy 7-10, Metal Gear
                                  Solid, Resident Evil 2, Syphon Filter, etc.

                                  Favorite Card Games: tong-its? ^_^v

                                  Favorite Non-Japanese Comics: X-Men

                                  Favorite Non-Japanese Animation: X-Men animated
                                  series, X-Men Evolution

                                  Favorite Science Fiction (Sci-Fi) Novel: Ah..only read
                                  3 x-men novels. ^^;;

                                  Favorite Science Fiction (Sci-Fi) TV Show: hmm..i
                                  cannot remember any..Crystal Maze? lol, it's a game
                                  show. ^^

                                  Favorite Science Fiction (Sci-Fi) Movie: Deep Blue
                                  Sea, SpiderMan, Blade II, etc

                                  All-time Favorite Character: (ONE ONLY PLEASE!)
                                  Darn...Rogue and Lulu ;_;..ok fine, Lulu!!

                                  Cosplay Experience: (CHARACTERS COSPLAYED WITH THE
                                  CON, THE VENUE AND THE YEAR, OR "NONE YET" ONLY
                                  PLEASE!)

                                  Rinoa Heartilly (final fantasy 8)- Anime Quest 2002,
                                  Glorietta

                                  Haruko Akagi (slam dunk) - Anime on Ice 2002, SM
                                  Megamall

                                  Mina Cruz (Pasig) - Culture Crash Convention 2002, SM
                                  Megamall

                                  How did you learn about this group? Choose one only
                                  please, and mark a CROSS at the LEFT-HAND CORNER
                                  BESIDE THE CHOICE:
                                  a. Found it on Yahoogroups
                                  b. Found it on website/s (particularly
                                  www.geocities.com/pinoy_cosplay)
                                  c. Found the December 2000-January 2001 Culture
                                  Crash feature
                                  d. Found out through my friend/s
                                  + e. Accidentally stumbled into it somehow

                                  http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                                • pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Feb 27, 2003
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                                    group.

                                    File : /SOME TIPS FOR COSPLAYERS/Boots and Shoes
                                    Uploaded by : haruka173 <haruka173@...>
                                    Description : All you need to know about boot-making and custom-tailoring venues, and all things shoes!!! Go happy feet. XD

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jun 26, 2007
                                      Hello,

                                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                                      group.

                                      File : /Events/Philippine-NANA-Day-Ad.jpg
                                      Uploaded by : hazelmisao <hazelmisao@...>
                                      Description : Philippine NANA Day Poster 07-07-07

                                      hazelmisao <hazelmisao@...>
                                    • pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Jun 26, 2007
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pinoy_cosplay
                                        group.

                                        File : /Events/NANA-Day-Metrowalk-Map.jpg
                                        Uploaded by : hazelmisao <hazelmisao@...>
                                        Description : Philippine NANA Day Map