HIGH-earning JOB URGENT!

  • stanley_stein
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002

      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2002
        > SECRETARIES
        >
        > QUALIFICATIONS:
        > COLLEGE LEVEL OR GRADUATE
        > WITH OR WITHOUT EXPERIENCE
        >
        > CONTACT PERSON: MR. STANLEY
        > 09173986810
        > 09194490335
        > 7136116

        Who are you? How did you know about this ML? I am sorry for my
        rudeness but as a moderator of the group I cannot help but fulfill my
        duties and ask you how you entered our group. It is against the rules
        to post any other item other than cosplaying or Japanese animation in
        this group, therefore my need to ask you. Please reply ASAP, thank
        you.