Re: Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Re: Need help with my costume

  • Jocelyn C Bordador
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 3, 2002
      Ganoon? ^_^;;;

      Thanks!

      And to MiTz-chan ... hi to you too! ^.~ Thanks for tipping your hat off to me! ::tips hat back::

      Now if someone could stop me before I cry over Rico Yan's death & interment ... hindi ko kaya, ewan ko ba kung bakit pero I can't get my eyes off TV ... kahit namimiss ko Sakura Wars, I don't care... T_T

      ~Haruka~

      www.edsamail.com