Re: Fanfiction and Fanarts, Soon to beILLEGAL

  • MiTz
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hehe, as it turned out, a member in my YuuYuuHakusho mailing list said that the said email is an April Fool's Day hoax. :-�

      ----- <snip> -------
      There's a spoof news article appearing to be about the formation of a new
      alliance of manga/anime creators in Japan, including Togashi-san, to
      suppress the production of doujinshi of their creations through tighter
      enforcement of copyright laws. It's been confirmed by the admin of the
      Weiss Kreuz Fanfiction ML (on which the article originally appeared) that is
      was an April Fool's hoax. So if it pops up here, you'll know it isn't true.

      One-zero!!! Haha! *beeehh*

      J/K! ^_^V

      ~MiTz
      http://come.to/culture_crash