Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Re: tailor

  • rei ayanami
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2002
      Yea! Korek k dyan! Sa Divisoria....and sa Marikina....puwede kang magpa-design ng sarili mong shoes! Punta k sa Marikna River Bank Mall....
      Jocelyn C Bordador <harukachan@...> wrote:
      pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      >Ps.
      >Where can i by neat materials?
      >Do you know a place which you can recommend?

      1) DIVISORIA forever. The one-stop place for most - if not ALL - your clothing needs! (One tip: GO DURING WEEKDAYS, that's when the crowds aren't as big. And be careful of slahers and robbers!) ^_^
      2) Marikina Shoe Expo, Cubao, QC - My little secret. The people there can make shoes for you, perfect if you need to wear unusual footwear but are in a budget. ^_^
      3) Carolina's and The Fabric Warehouse boutiques - The best places to find cloth when you're in a mall. ^_^
      4) The public market - There are shoes and cloth shops there too. Some may even have materials for creating the perfect accessories. ^_^

      There, you're all set now. Good luck and happy hunting!

      (Geez, guys naman, patulong o...? ^_^;;; Please?)

    • Jocelyn C Bordador
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 1, 2002
        Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! People are FINALLY delurking!!! ^-^

        Haruka-chan's happy level go high, high, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!! ~-~

        Saan ang Marikina River Bank Mall? Ang layo kasi noon sa amin eh... ^_^;;; At saka what do they have (besides shoes) na pwedeng gamiting for cosplay? Thanks talaga!!!

        () ()
        (^:^)
        ~Haruka~
        Foxy Phantom Thief Sailor Uranus ^.~

        Rei Ayanami wrote:

        > Yea! Korek k dyan! Sa Divisoria....and sa Marikina....puwede kang magpa-design ng sarili mong shoes! Punta k sa Marikna River Bank Mall....

        __________________________________
        www.edsamail.com
      • rei ayanami
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 1, 2002
          well, it's obviously in marikina city. If u know where Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall and Robinsons East are... then...malapit na iyon! Malapit din siya sa Cubao....Pwede k kaseng magpa-design ng sarili mong shoes. Actually, they have this program in computer that designs shoes....and u can only find it in mkna... well that's accdg to "feel @ home". Aside from shoes....don't have any idea....i hope natulungan kta! <--^--^-->
          Jocelyn C Bordador <harukachan@...> wrote: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! People are FINALLY delurking!!! ^-^

          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 1, 2002
            Thanks dear!!! ^.~

            BTW from what I heard there MIGHT be a FEATA cosplay con this month ... but from what I know it just might be limited to members. ^_^;;;

            Sa mga hindi pa members, sali na kayo!!! XD

            () ()
            (^:^)
            ~Haruka~
            Foxy Phantom Thief Sailor Uranus ^.~

            pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            >well, it's obviously in marikina city. If u know where Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall and Robinsons East are... then...malapit na iyon! Malapit din siya sa Cubao....Pwede k kaseng magpa-design ng sarili mong shoes. Actually, they have this program in computer that designs shoes....and u can only find it in mkna... well that's accdg to "feel @ home". Aside from shoes....don't have any idea....i hope natulungan kta! <--^--^-->

            > Jocelyn C Bordador <harukachan@...> wrote: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! People are FINALLY delurking!!! ^-^
            >
            >Haruka-chan's happy level go high, high, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!! ~-~
            >
            >Saan ang Marikina River Bank Mall? Ang layo kasi noon sa amin eh... ^_^;;; At saka what do they have (besides shoes) na pwedeng gamiting for cosplay? Thanks talaga!!!
            >

            >() ()
            >(^:^)
            >~Haruka~
            >Foxy Phantom Thief Sailor Uranus ^.~
            >

            >Rei Ayanami wrote:
            >
            >> Yea! Korek k dyan! Sa Divisoria....and sa Marikina....puwede kang magpa-design ng sarili mong shoes! Punta k sa Marikna River Bank Mall....

            __________________________________
            www.edsamail.com
          • aerith_26
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 1, 2002
              Anou... what do you mean by memebers? Can you please explain???

              Kurapika-sama
              --- In pinoy_cosplay@y..., "Jocelyn C Bordador" <harukachan@b...>
              wrote:
              > Thanks dear!!! ^.~
              >
              > BTW from what I heard there MIGHT be a FEATA cosplay con this
              month ... but from what I know it just might be limited to members.
              ^_^;;;

              > Sa mga hindi pa members, sali na kayo!!! XD
              >
              > () ()
              > (^:^)
              > ~Haruka~
              > Foxy Phantom Thief Sailor Uranus ^.~
              >

              > pinoy_cosplay@y... wrote:
              >

              > >well, it's obviously in marikina city. If u know where Sta. Lucia
              East Grand Mall and Robinsons East are... then...malapit na iyon!
              Malapit din siya sa Cubao....Pwede k kaseng magpa-design ng sarili
              mong shoes. Actually, they have this program in computer that designs
              shoes....and u can only find it in mkna... well that's accdg to "feel
              @ home". Aside from shoes....don't have any idea....i hope natulungan
              kta! <--^--^-->

              > > Jocelyn C Bordador <harukachan@b...> wrote:
              Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! People are FINALLY delurking!!! ^-^

              > >Haruka-chan's happy level go high, high, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!! ~-~
              > >
              > >Saan ang Marikina River Bank Mall? Ang layo kasi noon sa amin
              eh... ^_^;;; At saka what do they have (besides shoes) na pwedeng
              gamiting for cosplay? Thanks talaga!!!

              > >() ()
              > >(^:^)
              > >~Haruka~
              > >Foxy Phantom Thief Sailor Uranus ^.~
              > >

              > >Rei Ayanami wrote:
              > >
              > >> Yea! Korek k dyan! Sa Divisoria....and sa Marikina....puwede
              kang magpa-design ng sarili mong shoes! Punta k sa Marikna River Bank
              Mall....

              > __________________________________
              > www.edsamail.com
            • Phoenix
              Message 6 of 15 , Apr 2, 2002
                ~* Q, paaano?

                Phoenix

                pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                >Thanks dear!!! ^.~
                >
                >BTW from what I heard there MIGHT be a FEATA cosplay con this month ... but from what I know it just might be limited to members. ^_^;;;
                >
                >Sa mga hindi pa members, sali na kayo!!! XD
                >
                >() ()
                >(^:^)
                >~Haruka~
                >Foxy Phantom Thief Sailor Uranus ^.~
                >

                >pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                >

                >>well, it's obviously in marikina city. If u know where Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall and Robinsons East are... then...malapit na iyon! Malapit din siya sa Cubao....Pwede k kaseng magpa-design ng sarili mong shoes. Actually, they have this program in computer that designs shoes....and u can only find it in mkna... well that's accdg to "feel @ home". Aside from shoes....don't have any idea....i hope natulungan kta! <--^--^-->
                >

                >> Jocelyn C Bordador <harukachan@...> wrote: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! People are FINALLY delurking!!! ^-^
                >>
                >>Haruka-chan's happy level go high, high, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!! ~-~
                >>
                >>Saan ang Marikina River Bank Mall? Ang layo kasi noon sa amin eh... ^_^;;; At saka what do they have (besides shoes) na pwedeng gamiting for cosplay? Thanks talaga!!!
                >>

                >>() ()
                >>(^:^)
                >>~Haruka~
                >>Foxy Phantom Thief Sailor Uranus ^.~
                >>

                >>Rei Ayanami wrote:
                >>
                >>> Yea! Korek k dyan! Sa Divisoria....and sa Marikina....puwede kang magpa-design ng sarili mong shoes! Punta k sa Marikna River Bank Mall....

                www.edsamail.com
              • ^_AkoAyAnime_^
                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 2, 2002
                  saan ba yung Feata? hahaha ^^'
                  di ko talaga alam.. makati yun ryt?
                  ung friend ko dun ata bumibili ng Manga.. ewan... ^^'

                  akoayanime a.k.a kero-chan, kyou-kun, uchuujin-san
                  PhilOtaku.Net - http://www.philotaku.net
                  BTW from what I heard there MIGHT be a FEATA cosplay con this month ... but from what I know it just might be limited to members. ^_^;;;

                  Sa mga hindi pa members, sali na kayo!!! XD

                  () ()
                  (^:^)
                  ~Haruka~
                  Foxy Phantom Thief Sailor Uranus ^.~

                  pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                  >well, it's obviously in marikina city. If u know where Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall and Robinsons East are... then...malapit na iyon! Malapit din siya sa Cubao....Pwede k kaseng magpa-design ng sarili mong shoes. Actually, they have this program in computer that designs shoes....and u can only find it in mkna... well that's accdg to "feel @ home". Aside from shoes....don't have any idea....i hope natulungan kta! <--^--^-->

                  > Jocelyn C Bordador <harukachan@...> wrote: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! People are FINALLY delurking!!! ^-^
                  >
                  >Haruka-chan's happy level go high, high, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!! ~-~
                  >
                  >Saan ang Marikina River Bank Mall? Ang layo kasi noon sa amin eh... ^_^;;; At saka what do they have (besides shoes) na pwedeng gamiting for cosplay? Thanks talaga!!!
                  >

                  >() ()
                  >(^:^)
                  >~Haruka~
                  >Foxy Phantom Thief Sailor Uranus ^.~
                  >

                  >Rei Ayanami wrote:
                  >
                  >> Yea! Korek k dyan! Sa Divisoria....and sa Marikina....puwede kang magpa-design ng sarili mong shoes! Punta k sa Marikna River Bank Mall....

                  www.edsamail.com

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor