Re:TOEI TULOY PA?

  • Anime Uchi's WebCrew
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2002
      Two weeks ago there was an E-Service event held the the World Trade Center-Philippines. TOEI has a booth there as well as ARTFARM ASIA. RG of WAA stopped by to return the laptop Compaq Philippines lend to him there. He talked to TOEI & ARTFARM to find out if there will be events they would organize such as the convention.

      THERE IS NO TOEI CONVENTION. The representative of TOEI has said that they DO NOT put up events or conventions since they are only a production company NOT AN EVENT ORGANIZER. So its hard to break this news to everyone, but its true there won't be an event sponsored by FEATA or anyone who's making up the news. If there will be an event it will come I suggest to everyon not to jump to conclusions or rumors regarding the events. Let these organizers themselves announce there news if thwy have an event coming out.

      Don't rely on people who'll say "May convention daw this April!"... Please don't make the wrong smoke signals regarding these people pertaining they have knowledge of contacts there is going to be an event or convention let these organizers themselves announce it freely, and not jump to conclusions.

      Anime Uchi's
      W e b Master
      ============
      http://animeuchi.cjb.net
      Now the world watches Japanese Anime!

      -=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\-=\

      "Jocelyn C Bordador" <harukachan@...> wrote:

      >Japy, welcome to the group! ^_^
      >
      >Anyway ... how'd you know? Sabi kasi ng Anime_Uchi baka daw di tuloy. Kung tuloy nga, please update us on what they've got so far, because if Ms. Eva decides to push it through dapat naman ay may masasabi na siya about the possible events, guests, and stuff. Cosplay ba siya or FAA? Alam ko kasi she told us in the 1st FAA that all succeeding FAAs will be held in late October, mga sem break time. ^_^ We had better be informed SOON, though ... we only have a month and a week till April strikes.
      >
      >~Haruka~

      __________________________________
      www.edsamail.com
    • Japy Yap
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2002
        Sorry for D' late reply.

        > Japy, welcome to the group! ^_^

        Thanx!

        > Anyway ... how'd you know?

        Mrs. Eva and I, were chatting about their next cosplay when I visited
        her store last Dec.

        Sabi kasi ng Anime_Uchi baka daw di tuloy.

        Ganun ba? E.. yun ang sabe sa akin ni Mrs. eh.

        Kung tuloy nga, please update us on what they've got so far, because
        if Ms. Eva decides to push it through dapat naman ay may masasabi na
        siya about the possible events, guests, and stuff.

        Sure, sure, I'll post right away, if I've confirmed na matutuloy yung
        cosplay.

        Cosplay ba siya or FAA? Alam ko kasi she told us in the 1st FAA that
        all succeeding FAAs will be held in late October, mga sem break time.

        Err... what's FAA?

        ^_^ We had better be informed SOON, though ... we only have a month
        and a week till April strikes.

        > ~Haruka~

        Ya, correct. I wan't to call Mrs. Eva but I can't find her calling
        card. Do you know her number?

        > pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >
        > >> PS..
        > >> will there really be a cosplay after Easter? am pertaining to
        > >FEATA.. coz japy (sakura) said she personally talked to Ma'am
        Hoshino
        > >and she said she is planning to hold another FAA this coming April.
        > >>

        > >Yes, it is true. I've talked to Mrs. Eva Yoshino last month. She
        told
        > >me that, they're planning to hold their 2nd cosplay this coming
        April.

        > Monitoring Service trial
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/AzvrlB/TM
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Simply buy a Gotcha! Prepaid Internet Card
        And you also get FREE Unlimited Dial-Up Account
        to I©OLONY!!! Visit http://iweb.ph/
      • Kageyama Reiji <Aku no Getokippa>
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2002
          FAA: Feata Anime Atsumarou

          -Reiji
          "yun lang pala sasabihin ko eh... la lang. info lang"
          "mahirap ang walang tumutulong eh"

          pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          >Sorry for D' late reply.
          >

          >> Japy, welcome to the group! ^_^
          >
          >Thanx!
          >>
          >> Anyway ... how'd you know?
          >
          >Mrs. Eva and I, were chatting about their next cosplay when I visited
          >her store last Dec.
          >

          >Sabi kasi ng Anime_Uchi baka daw di tuloy.
          >
          >Ganun ba? E.. yun ang sabe sa akin ni Mrs. eh.
          >
          > Kung tuloy nga, please update us on what they've got so far, because
          >if Ms. Eva decides to push it through dapat naman ay may masasabi na
          >siya about the possible events, guests, and stuff.
          >
          >Sure, sure, I'll post right away, if I've confirmed na matutuloy yung
          >cosplay.
          >
          > Cosplay ba siya or FAA? Alam ko kasi she told us in the 1st FAA that
          >all succeeding FAAs will be held in late October, mga sem break time.
          >
          >Err... what's FAA?
          >
          > ^_^ We had better be informed SOON, though ... we only have a month
          >and a week till April strikes.
          >>
          >> ~Haruka~
          >
          >Ya, correct. I wan't to call Mrs. Eva but I can't find her calling
          >card. Do you know her number?

          >> >FEATA.. coz japy (sakura) said she personally talked to Ma'am
          >Hoshino
          >> >and she said she is planning to hold another FAA this coming April.
          >> >>

          >> >Yes, it is true. I've talked to Mrs. Eva Yoshino last month. She
          >told
          >> >me that, they're planning to hold their 2nd cosplay this coming
          >April.

          >> Monitoring Service trial
          >> http://us.click.yahoo.com/ACHqaB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/AzvrlB/TM
          >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          >>

          >--

          >Simply buy a Gotcha! Prepaid Internet Card
          >And you also get FREE Unlimited Dial-Up Account
          >to I�OLONY!!! Visit http://iweb.ph/

          www.edsamail.com
        • Jocelyn C Bordador
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 27, 2002
            pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            >FAA: Feata Anime Atsumarou
            >
            >-Reiji
            > "yun lang pala sasabihin ko eh... la lang. info lang"
            > "mahirap ang walang tumutulong eh"

            Thanks! ^_^ The effort is well appreciated. Kaso kailan naman yun...? Is it still in the last Sunday of October like last year? ^_^

            (Ikaw ha, 2-liner ka diyan. XD Pero ok lang, hindi naman tayo active at saka wala naman atang ibang mod na nagbabasa nito... XD ::evil, EEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL grin::)

            ~Haruka~

            "Too much school and NO cosplay makes gorgeous Ruka-chan a dull girl!!!"

            www.edsamail.com
          • Kageyama Reiji: Aku no Getokippa
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2002
              eh what more can i add? little help din lang naman.
              how will i say it para di two-liner?

              "FAA stands for Feata Anime Atsumarou, a cosplay held last october 2001"

              sige na, ayokong magsulat kasi ng mga essay e. i want every info to be as brief as possible, parang ung nasa baba.

              -Reiji
              "Nobody's watching?"