Blah! Blah! Blah! Anime News #7

  • Anime Uchi's WebCrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      What's hip and happening in the Anime Community?

      New and Old Animes on FREE TV
      [TV sched by Kazuya Saotome]

      Who's Yaoi Ugh! Mochika?

      More Convention Buzz

      December Anime Film Showings

      Christmas Parties

      Anime Uchi Special Announcement

      =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
      Special Report!
      =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

      New and Old Animes on FREE TV
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

      GMA 7 heats up there Anime line-up with there "Anime Resurrection" which also brings old animes from there old "Anime Assault" line-up such as Yuyu Hakusho [Ghost Fighter], newly aquired Rayearth which was originally shown on Abs-Cbn 2 way back in the mid-90s. They also have a new anime in Sorcerer Hunters [Bakuretsu].

      Magic Knight Rayearth is being shown Mondays to Fridays at 4:30pm, and Yuyu Hakusho [Ghost Fighter] at 5:00pm. Sorcerer Hunters [Bakuretsu] replaces the longest running Lupin III at 7:00pm.

      Abs-Cbn 2 has re-shown Cardcaptor Sakura a month ago, but there weekend Animax line-up has upgraded there Transformers series with Beast Machines: Transformers every Sundays at 9:30am. The final installment of Sailormoon on ABC 5 every Saturdays at 6:30pm.

      For a full schedule of Anime shows on FREE TV

      By Kazuya Saotome
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

      Japanese Anime TV Schedule(Local/Philippines only)
      Schedule :Sunday, December 02,2001 Dec 02 UC01
      Saturday, December 08,2001 Dec 08 UC01
      Updated : Saturday, December 01,2001 Dec 01 UC01

      Time Anime Program Local Channel

      Sunday Sunday, December 02,2001

      9:30am Beast Machines: Transformers ABS-CBN 2
      7:00pm Pokemon/Pocket Monster GMA 7

      Monday Monday, December 03,2001

      4:00pm Doreimon GMA 7
      4:30pm Magic Knight Rayearth GMA 7
      5:00pm Card Captor Sakura ABS-CBN 2
      5:00pm Ghost Fighter(Yuyu Hakusho) GMA 7
      6:30pm F ABC 5
      7:00pm Mach Go! Go!/Speed Racer ABC 5
      6:30pm Dragon Ball Z/GT GMA 7
      7:00pm Sorcerer Hunters(Bakuretsu Hunters(TV series)) GMA 7

      Tuesday Tuesday, December 04,2001

      4:00pm Mojacko GMA 7
      4:30pm Magic Knight Rayearth GMA 7
      5:00pm Card Captor Sakura ABS-CBN 2
      5:00pm Ghost Fighter(Yuyu Hakusho) GMA 7
      6:30pm Dragon League ABC 5
      7:00pm 2 yr. Vacation with Dinosaurs(Juratripper) ABC 5
      6:30pm Dragon Ball Z/GT GMA 7
      7:00pm Sorcerer Hunters(Bakuretsu Hunters(TV series)) GMA 7

      Wednesday Wednesday, December 05,2001

      4:00pm Doreimon GMA 7
      4:30pm Magic Knight Rayearth GMA 7
      5:00pm Card Captor Sakura ABS-CBN 2
      5:00pm Ghost Fighter(Yuyu Hakusho) GMA 7
      6:30pm Pygmalio ABC 5
      7:00pm Time Quest(Tondekeman) ABC 5
      6:30pm Dragon Ball Z/GT GMA 7
      7:00pm Sorcerer Hunters(Bakuretsu Hunters(TV series)) GMA 7

      Thursday Thursday, December 06,2001

      4:00pm Mojacko GMA 7
      4:30pm Magic Knight Rayearth GMA 7
      5:00pm Card Captor Sakura ABS-CBN 2
      5:00pm Ghost Fighter(Yuyu Hakusho) GMA 7
      6:30pm Shurato ABC 5
      7:00pm Magical Stage Fancy Lala(Mahou no Stage Fancy LaABC 5
      6:30pm Dragon Ball Z/GT GMA 7
      7:00pm Sorcerer Hunters(Bakuretsu Hunters(TV series)) GMA 7

      Friday Friday, December 07,2001

      4:00pm Doreimon GMA 7
      4:30pm Magic Knight Rayearth GMA 7
      5:00pm Card Captor Sakura ABS-CBN 2
      5:00pm Ghost Fighter(Yuyu Hakusho) GMA 7
      6:30pm Dragon Ball Z/GT GMA 7
      7:00pm Sorcerer Hunters(Bakuretsu Hunters(TV series)) GMA 7

      Saturday Saturday, December 08,2001

      10:00am Monster Rancher(Monster Farm) GMA 7
      10:30am Virtua Fighter GMA 7
      6:30pm Sailor Moon S/Super S/Sailor Stars/etc. ABC 5

      =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
      AU WebCrew Reports
      =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

      Who's Yaoi Ugh! Mochika?
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

      Since the last convention of this year has begun, and ended there was a new individual ranting and raving crazy is he/she friend or foe? Who is Yaoi Ugh! Mochika, and what is his intentions?

      He rants like no other very direct to the point, but some of his/her rants have some real sense on how he/she speaks. Well there are other people who disagree with this individual when it comes to pointing out those people he/she accuses. Well he/she's fortunate that nobody ever know who is this "Yaoi Ugh! Mochika". Before he/she carries his/her last name as "Yaoi Ugh! Moko". For now this person's a a mystery we want to know right?

      =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
      Anime Uchi News Crew
      =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

      More Convention Buzz
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

      CLAMP a false rumor?

      If last month everyone has been buzzing with conventions for next year could it be that the CLAMP convention is just a false rumor? We have spoken to CLAMP fans in the Mailing List about this particular event, but one of the people we have talked to has told us that the creators & other people behind CLAMP only appeared in one convention only, and from our sources told us that the creators isn't the social type when it comes to putting up a convention.

      So if there is really a truth about it who's organizing it? If there will be a CLAMP con where is the venue, and is it really going to happen this month or just a false rumor just to make everyone fall into there seats?

      ARTFARM's own?

      If they have a success with Cosplay Manila as there very own event is there a sequel to it? Some people are taking notice on this rumor that there going to do it again how true? Well we got the year 2002 coming up, and its another year to plan for anything even if it doesn't happen right?

      TOEI con on 2002?

      Everybody's been asking about this one, and the buzz on this event is that its already coming. The news on the TOEI event is buzzing, but the month on when it will happen keeps on changing. Some people are saying its April 2002, and there saying it could be after the holidays which one? Whoever is churning up these news about upcoming events like these are making everyone's on a suspense. So far rumors on the the venue hasn't changed. Its still in front of Glorietta 4 park. All three rumors this one's close to happen, but question still remains will it happen?

      =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
      Anime Film Shows...
      =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

      Myazaki Films Part II
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

      By Jertie of PEx Animanga Club

      We have made a slight change in the schedule of our film showing. Unfortunately, Noel Vera wont be able to make it on our filmfest so we have made slight adjustments to our time schedule.

      The revised sched is as follows:

      11:00 am - 11:05 am : Short welcome

      11:05 am - 12:55 pm : Whisper of the Heart

      12:55 pm - 1:05 pm : Break

      1:00 pm - 3:00 pm : Only Yesterday

      3:00 pm - 3:10 pm : Break

      3:10 pm - 4:40 pm : Porco Rosso

      4:40 pm - 4:50 pm : Break

      4:50 pm - 6:50 pm : Nausicaa of the Valley
      of the Wind

      6:50 pm - 7:00 pm : Closing Remarks and Raffle

      The film showing will still be on December 8, 2001, Saturday at Brash Young Cinema, Basement -- Uni-Sys Bldg, Dela Rosa St., corner Esteban St., Legazapi Vill, Makati City. Our filmfest is sponsored by PinoyExchange.com, Brash Young Cinema, Anima Anime, Animedia100.com, PinoyDVD.com, AnimeUchi.cjb.net, and Comic Sale Central.

      See You Guys There!

      Animmersion's X-Mas show
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

      Hitman and the rest of the crew are at it again, but this time its for those who's got no Christmas party to attend on December 15th. Check out Animersion's Anime@Arki December line-up of shows. They would like to thank everyone who made it into there November show, and we hope you support this month's December show. Read on there following titles:

      Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou
      Mini Ah My Goddess
      Love Hina Christmas Special
      Card Captor Sakura movie 2

      PLUS a new contest for duos/groups!

      We shall also preview a few of the other titles in
      store for next year!

      Schedule is subject to change without prior notice.

      As always, our venue is at the UP Arki AVR on the 5th
      floor of Melchor Hall in UP Diliman.

      So we hope to see you on December 15!

      ... So if you got no Christmas Party to go these film showings are just for every Anime fan who'd love to these small events.

      =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
      Anime Christmas Parties
      =*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

      WeAreAnime.Com 2nd Christmas Party!
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

      Where: Encore Arcade near Chowking at the 2nd flr. of SM Megamall
      When: December 16
      Fee: For more info on how much just log-on to...

      http://www.weareanime.com

      Its WAA's 2nd Christmas Party and everyone's invited, but this one's not for free. More details are up on there site so log-on to WeAreAnime.Com!

      Reach Out Otaku's Announcement
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

      GOOD DAY MINNA-SAMA! ^_^

      REACH OUT OTAKU, a non-profit organization of Otakus who are involved
      in outreach and volunteer projects, will be holding its first "anime-
      theme" christmas party for the children of Kanlungan sa Er-ma (an
      orphanage) on the 15th of December, 2001 (saturday).

      The children will be treated to a day of games, gift giving from
      their favorite anime characters, and we are all hoping that coming
      christmas will be a christmas that they will never forget ^_^

      In line with this, we would like to ask for your help and support in
      help making this project a success...

      (a) REACH OUT OTAKU is looking for COSPLAYERS who are willing to
      spend a day with a child and being their anime "ate/kuya" for the day
      ^_^

      [ imagine the delight on the faces of the kids when they see "denise"
      or "vincent", "miaka" or "gokou" giving them a christmas gift ^_^
      trust us. These kids know their local anime ^_^ they even practice
      Kenshin's moves! and the KAmehame wave... ]

      (b) Donations:

      i. FOOD AND DRINKS
      ii. Old Toys or Anime Posters

      For your inquiries and more details and information, Interested
      individuals/organizations may contact us through:

      email: reachoutotaku@...

      contact/mobile #: (0917) 394-8723

      Please send in your responses on or before DECEMBER 5, 2001 (THURSDAY)

      There will be a briefing of interested individuals or organizations
      before the event.

      Thank you very much! We are looking forward to your favorable
      response! ^_^

      Sincerely yours,

      Gemily F. Abadines
      Reach Out Otaku representative

      Anime Uchi's Special Announcement
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

      Its been a great year for Anime eventhough there were not-so good incidents to speak of. This December is the last of the year 2001, and Anime Uchi was here all 12 months of it.

      We know recent economic downturn has made some of us financially dried up. Anime is a very expensive hobby if your serious about it. In the end Anime Uchi has grown in the recent months delivering news, and we are thankful in accepting what were giving. We know some of the people who visited our website are still commenting that we have no lateast updates on our content, and we admit were not doing our job. Anime Uchi is a small group of people who's been into anime, but were not always have to be into it all the time. Each of us have individual problems we face in our daily life.

      We thank everyone for believing what we do. We are a peaceful group, and we like it that way. We are not bowing out for there are certain reasons why Anime Uchi will partially be shutting down. Its hard to say it, but that's were we are heading now. The content will still be there, but the site won't be as active as can be. Anime Uchi will still exsist on-line, and its own Mailing List will continue to live on. It will exsist through its "Big Brother" WeAreAnime.Com which open to support any anime events big, and small.

      The news will be brought to you by the other people in other MLs who continue to update everyone the latest Anime series/movies/OVAs, videogames, JPop/Jrock, and other stuff direct from the heart of the rising sun. Its been a great year indeed, and thank you all for hanging around with us.

      Anime Uchi's
      W e b Master

      P.S.

      ... Maybe next year it could be a different ballgame after all.

      =*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-=*-

      S p e c i a l t h a n k s t o . . .

      W e A r e A n i m e
      http://www.weareanime.com

      A l s o . . .

      A E C
      A n i m a A n i m e
      A X N A s i a
      K a z u y a S a o t o m e
      N E O t a k u
      N e o p h y t e & P i n o y A n i m e

      P E x A n i m a n g a C l u b &
      B r a s h Y o u n g C i n e m a

      R e a c h O u t O t a k u . . .

      and to every anime fan who's suported Anime Uchi & its partners.

      A n i m e U c h i
      http://animeuchi.cjb.net
      YOUR ANIME NEWS FEATURE!

      www.edsamail.com