Re: OT:Domain

  • The Celtaph Gazette
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2001
      Yes. I have my own domain. The only problem is I only put the pics there and the articles and reviews elsewhere. Pics eat up a lot of space. And I mean a lot.....
      Celtaph

      Get weekly anime reviews, articles and updates in your mailbox. Subscribe to The Celtaph Gazette!

      Or visit our website at: http://www.geocities.com/celtaph/index.htm and http://www.celtaph.com

      Yahoo ID: celtaph

      WE WILL SATISFY YOUR ANIME NEEDS!