Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Useful links

  • inachan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2001
      >Note for Ina-chan: Didn't you have some pics of Anime North? I tried
      >to access them but Megspace said I wasn't authorized. ^_^

      I did a quick HTML link. Nothing fancy, but I hope it works:

      http://www.megspace.com/entertainment/inachan/an2000.html

      Ja!
      Ina-chan
      ~~o@@o~~
      "We cannot live in the past forever.
      The future is always ahead of us."

      - Clow Read from "Cardcaptor Sakura"
      Ep. 68 "Sakura and Clow Read's Past"

      Ina-chan
      e-mail: inachan@...
      homepage: http://inachan.isgenius.com
    • Noelle De Guzman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2001
        > I did a quick HTML link. Nothing fancy, but I hope it works:
        > http://www.megspace.com/entertainment/inachan/an2000.html

        Doumo, Ina-chan! The pics are fantastic! (and me being obsessed with
        an Utena costume right now, this only served to make me more obsessed
        ^_^) Although that is one SCARY Tasuki!

        Minna-san, I am pleased to announce the Pinoy Cosplay website:
        http://www.geocities.com/pinoy_cosplay/

        Noelle