Wanted: Absolutely kind person.=)

  • E. Perez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2001
      Hallo!

      Just like some cosplayers here, I am in need of a very kind person
      who may register me for the cosplay event. I won't be able to appear
      on nov. 1-3 coz I'll be still in the province then.=( I'll be
      cosplaying as Sora, from A Girl in Gaea/Gaia, Escaflowne the Movie.
      If the handle-name is needed, it's Dragonweaver. If it's the real
      name needed, it's Chiqui Perez. Now nobody snicker about me name!=P

      In case any of you did register me, ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!!!! ^____^ Be
      sure to tell me who you are, right here in this ML. I'll be checkin'
      the ML the night before the cosplay event, and might even thank you
      personally on the day itself (baka manlibre pa ako kung masali pa man
      ako sa top 15... hehehe...=P)

      Thanks so much!
      And good luck to everyone on the anicon!^-^

      DW-chan:-)