COLOR SURVEY: ALL MUST REPLY ASAP!

  • <~MiTsuKi SaNadA~> ^-^
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      MINNA! gusto ko lang malaman kung anong color ba ang gusto nyong maging Official color ng mga cosplayers? as in, in our big BARKADA. Please magreply kayong lahat kasi kailangan ko ito for some important matters.

      CRITERIA:
      1. Must not be too girly or too boyish.
      2. Must fit the phrase "COSPLAYERS WORLD"
      3. Something alive and depicts the spirit of the cosplayers.
      4. Must be AT LEAST 2 color combinations and 4 AT MOST

      suggest any color you want! and the majority by the end of the Month or half of the month will be the one decided.

      PLEASE SIGN BELOW:
      1.
      2.
      3.