MINNA-SAN!!!!! CIAO!!!

  • <~MiTsuKi SaNadA~> ^-^
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      CIAO!!!! MINNA-SAN!!!! musta na? medyo matagal na rin akong d nakapagpost! grabe! miss ko na kayo sobra! zzup na nga pala? medyo nawala na rin ako sa mga topics e. But as far as I know I am quite Updated with the COsplay skeds, rules, and the list. Gomen minna! d na ko pwedeng magtagal dito dahil sumobra na ang tagal ko sa PC kaya sasabihin ko na lahat ng kailangan kong sabihin.

      first!

      NEWBIES:
      KONNICHIWAA!! IRASSHAIMASE!!! watashi wa Sanada Mitsuki desu! I am the assistant of the ever fantastic Haruka/Joy/Joiz-san in the unofficial welcoming committee (kami lang namang dalawa eh! ^__^). Dozo Yoroshiku!! ne!^_^ as what have Haruka-sempai mentioned, don't forget to follow the rules! NO ONE-LINERS PLEASE!! so that flooding may be lessened especially for those who cannot check their mails everyday. ^-^ NEway, just have fun okay? ^-^ and also all of us here are willing to help you in your costumes ^-^

      But before that...

      MINNA:
      I really really need your help. I don't have any idea on how to make the Clow wand of Card Captor Sakura! I am still thinking if I'll be going for the Star wand instead, demo I don't know how Sakura uses that, well you know what I mean don't you? ^-~ also I need help on how will i make her quite big hat, regardless of the design. I need to have Ideas on the material and all that. and do you think I should still use hair extenders for my one-hand-above-the-waist hair for Umi Ryuzaki? and where can I get cheap bangs?

      That would be all for now! ^-^
      Sorry, can't stay any longer dahil baka patayin na ko ng kuya ko sa PC!

      mizd ya'll! ^-^

      Ja~ne!

      istumo itsumademo,
      ----------------->Mitsuki Sanada ^-^