Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Digest Number 46

  • Joy Bordador
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hey peeps!

      Kamusta? Sa wakas, gumana na rin yung server namin, FINALLY!!! ::dances for
      joy:: I swear, Infocom and NETSAFE suck!!! Anyone know which providers can
      deliver quality service for cheap? Thankies! ^_^

      Anyways, Minami, you are cool, and yes I agree with the fact that beauty
      (and being bishy, for that matter) lies in the beholder. Para sa akin, the
      medyo singkit chekwa (Chinese) types are cute, like Mitsukake from last
      year's con, but sometimes the eyes or skin alone don't make a person
      good-looking. Honestly speaking, the only good looking guys for me are those
      with twinkly eyes, a nice grin, HEIGHT, and the slightly thin, gangly
      figure. But of course, any girl would love to have a guy who respects her no
      matter if he's not cute di ba??? ^__________^ Malas ko nga eh, I REALLY love
      this guy ... who lives HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD. Urgh. T_T

      About cosplaying, I usually try to see if I can carry it. But in this year's
      case, I was just DYING to go as Ruka-sama for once. Just the thrill of
      wearing a super short skirt and absurdly high-heeled boots...
      *_____________* ::gets silly dreamy look in the face:: Another thing is that
      I really wanted to show the world that I'm finally confident enough to bare
      some skin, since I used to hate my legs a lot until fairly
      recently(Something to do with chickenpox, measles and insectoids... X_x).
      Besides, there's NO way in hell I'll come as Sailormoon; what a ditz! (Ok,
      she may be a kawaii ditz, but still...) BTW, while I'm on the subject of
      cosplaying, thanks nga pala Nurikane, now I have an idea to create the
      perfect Space Sword! ^_^ ::huggles Nurikane::

      O sige, gtg, may pasok pa ako eh. Besides, I think this is getting a LITTLE
      bit too long ... ^_^; So, ja, take care peeps, have fun and see you
      around!!! ::huggles each and every one::

      Misato

      PS Thanks for the quote, GeM! ^_^
      PPS Hope you got my pix Noelle-sama. (Ok, may nakalimutan pa ba ako? ...
      ::after 5 minutes:: Wala na! Ja!)