episode 2: Duct tapes, Bandages, Girldles, and uh! The Thong Song?

  • Doctolero Arthur
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2001
      Noelle, Richie, the rest of the cosplayers,

      Speaking of duct tapes, it can be only used for hands and feet to protect sprain during industrial and athletic activities. Not for breasts/chests. It'll definitely choke you down!

      For the lady crossplayers: please use athletic lingeries such as support bra and tight-fitting tank tops (preferably Adidas or Nike). Bandages might be a good alternative but, don't use Muellers please, specially if you want to do a Shishiou thing! Make sure that it is made by spandex or lycra. Honestly, it won't work on gals who have size C or above (I'm so sorry!). Making a pollitically correct bukol on your crotch is very simple, just put anything on it.

      For the guys who wannabe pretty: make sure that you select the right underwear to conceal your precious crown jewels. Wear a pair of padded or wonderbras if you want to have the best results in having those beautiful courtesy breasts. Guys who have a good quality of pectorals (chest muscles) are the best candidates. Plastic Little/Akira-chan and Zaki-chan (Proj. Justice) crossplayers are exempted.

      "The Thong Song" I noticed that some of will wear skimpy or tight-fitting outfits. This one is PRETTY SERIOUS. Before you wear tights, you must wear thongs (for ladies) and tanga brief (for men) to prevent prominent underwear markings (para hindi masagwa!), while the Sailormoonies must wear boxer breifs. Bench, Jockey, and Marks & Spencer are three of the best brands I highly recommend.

      Any comments or suggestions? Please reply to this e-mail.

      Nurikane

    • Noelle De Guzman
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 2:15 AM
        Hmm... how many times do I have to say I don't write the forwarded
        messages from cosp@egroups.com?

        >Speaking of duct tapes, it can be only used for hands and feet to
        >protect sprain during industrial and athletic activities.

        Ows? Duct tape... isipin ninyo yung medyo metallic na tape. YUN ANG
        DUCT TAPE! It's definitely not used for athletic stuff. You're
        probably talking about athletic or medical tape. Duct tape is very
        stiff and is likely to hamper movement. Also, the forwarded message
        warned against duct tape and suggested some alternatives. Someone
        kasi asked if they could use duct tape... Nabanggit nga na it could
        prove to be wound too tightly and could cause fainting. Then you'd
        have to CUT the tape off. If it were bandages, you could just unwind
        and rewind them for a more comfortable fit.

        >For the lady crossplayers: please use athletic lingeries such as
        >support bra and tight-fitting tank tops (preferably Adidas or Nike).
        >Bandages might be a good alternative but, don't use Muellers please,
        >specially if you want to do a Shishiou thing!

        Actually, support bras and tight-fitting tops just don't cut it if you
        want to remove any sight of the mountain tops, unless you have very
        small (think Size A) breasts. You could try to even out the curves
        by using bandages that extend from the chest all the way to the waist,
        then use some padding between the waist and the bandage to make it
        appear that you're straight as a pole. NOT GOOD FOR THOSE WITH LARGE
        BREASTS, because you'll look like you have a barrel chest or a beer
        belly.

        >Honestly, it won't work on gals who have size C or above

        A good idea for girls when crossplaying is to wear a costume that is
        a little more loose-fitting, to hide the curves. That's what I did
        when I wore the Tomo costume (kasi ang laking tao pala ni Battlechaser),
        and I didn't have to bind my size B breasts. It just looked like Tomo'd
        sprouted some muscles on his chest and was walking a little funny. ^_^

        >(I'm so sorry!). Making a politically correct bukol on your crotch
        >is very simple, just put anything on it.

        IN it. A wadded pair of socks are good because they don't feel strange
        (ahem, ahem) should you bump into someone. @o@ And for a costume
        that doesn't fit tightly around the crotch or doesn't show the crotch
        area, you don't even need to make a bulge. ^_^

        >For the guys who wannabe pretty: make sure that you select the right
        >underwear to conceal your precious crown jewels.

        This probably means walking around in tighter underwear than you're
        used to. If you really want, you can also use bandages on your crotch
        area to make it look as flat as possible.

        Syempre, baog ka ng ilang araw pagkatapos...

        >Wear a pair of padded or wonderbras if you want to have the best
        >results in having those beautiful courtesy breasts.

        Nurikane, you sound like you have a lot of experience... Yes, padded
        bras are the way to go, and then you can just stuff the bra with any
        SOFT MATERIAL. No fruits or balls, okay? Water balloons are dangerous
        coz they could pop and leave you with a sort of "lactating wet spot".

        Noelle

        www.edsamail.com