WANNA GO BOWL AND BILLIARDS PEOPLE!?!?

  • psycho_otaku@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      Hey!!! I really wanna go out with the rest of you again so... Im
      inviting you all...

      What: Pool and Bowling
      When: August 18, Saturday
      Where: Robinsons Galleria (i dunno exactly where... coz Ralph-san
      suggested this place! ^^)

      So.... hope you are all free on that day!!!
      And a lot of people who were not able to come last july 28, can
      come!!! ^^ (ex. kuya JM, ralph-san and ate Pam! ^^)

      Any questions regarding this, please call me at 4265314... okay minna-
      san!? Bye!!!