Hey people, newbie over here!!! ^_________^

  • sailor_misato@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7 3:50 AM
      Errr, sorry about that, KINDA screwed up my keyboard again. @.@

      Anyways, I am Sailor Misato, the "sexy" cosplayer from AnimExplosion
      2000. ^_^ If you don't remember me, I was the girl beside Sasa
      Morales (aka Duo-chan), the girl with the sleeveless white shirt,
      glasses and braided hair who was... DANCING. I know it was uncalled
      for but it was kinda out of kicks. ^_^; Gomen to all the cosplayers
      out there who were offended by my indecency.

      BTW, I've got a LOT of catwalk pix, even if they don't look very
      nice ... ^_^; I also have pix of most of the cosplayers (except for
      Sasa ... naubusan kasi ng film. ^_^;;;;) up close and personal.
      Unfortunately, I'm tinatamad to scan them so, better check out the
      following sites na lang:

      Anything_Goes_RPG@yahoogroups.com

      The Anime Circle (which, btw, is owned by my friend and a future
      fellow cosplayer, Swythangel! ^_^)
      <http://www.geocities.com/animecircle> (go to the freebies section
      upon entry)

      >> Check these out and see for yourselves!!! ^________^

      I hope I have fun in this group. Hope to hear from you soon, ok? Ja!

      Mabuhay ang mga Cosplayers!!! ^_^

      Misato/Sailor Misato
    • Mumsy Minami
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8 3:32 AM
        pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        >Errr, sorry about that, KINDA screwed up my keyboard again. @.@
        >
        >Anyways, I am Sailor Misato, the "sexy" cosplayer from AnimExplosion
        >2000. ^_^ If you don't remember me, I was the girl beside Sasa

        Hey! I remember you! ^^; You were the one dancing with, wasn't it Mike Abundo? The tall guy in the black vest?

        >Morales (aka Duo-chan), the girl with the sleeveless white shirt,
        >glasses and braided hair who was... DANCING. I know it was uncalled
        >for but it was kinda out of kicks. ^_^; Gomen to all the cosplayers
        >out there who were offended by my indecency.

        I didn't think it was indecent. ^^; I must admit I *was* wondering who you were cosplaying as though. Anyway, it was a cosplay! Here you are surrounded by people dressed up as other *unreal* people! It was a really crazy time... ^_^ if you didn't have fun, then what was the point of your being there, ne?
        --------------
        >other than that...what's a good costume for me...I have the resources
        >for the cloth (I just discovered my Lola has a warehouse full of
        >swatches stuffed into her closet), and I know a lot of
        >tailors...so...what would I be best in?

        I thought you wanted to go in a plugsuit, Richie?

        Anyway, what do you prefer? Kickass? Sexy? Scary? ^.~ Spicy? All of the above?

        And no, by those adjectives I don't mean the Spice Girls...

        ja!
        minami
      • Richard Ramos
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8 11:37 AM
          > --------------
          > >other than that...what's a good costume for me...I have the resources
          > >for the cloth (I just discovered my Lola has a warehouse full of
          > >swatches stuffed into her closet), and I know a lot of
          > >tailors...so...what would I be best in?
          > I thought you wanted to go in a plugsuit, Richie?

          uhm, the thought of me in a plugsuit...ugh. I might end up looking like the
          penguin.

          > Anyway, what do you prefer? Kickass? Sexy? Scary? ^.~ Spicy? All of the
          above?
          > And no, by those adjectives I don't mean the Spice Girls...
          > ja!
          > minami

          more of teh kickass, perhaps gothic type...