Re: Subject: Re: [pinoy_cosplay] -you dont need to say anything folks, just use those 'butt whackers' on me-

  • Watanabe, Soimichiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2001
      Out of topic:

      >[OT] To anyone who has tickets to the Corrs concert or has plans of
      >going to the concert, I don't know if you've heard but they said it's been
      >CANCELLED 'coz Andrea (the singer) has an ear infection.

      Excuse me while I go out and vent my anger/disappointment/frustration on some poor annoying twirp.
      ...and could someone please get a mop, there's gonna be guts on the ceiling.

      ~Alfred
    • Doctolero Arthur
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2001
        Soimichiro/Alfred,

        I feel for you, pal (SOBS)! My sisters and I are supposed to buy some tickets until we heard from 103.5 K-Lite a month ago that the Asian leg of The Corrs concert tour was cancelled. Andrea Corr needs a long term rest without touring outside the country. Let's pray for her immediate recovery.

        Nurikane/Arthur :(