-you dont need to say anything folks, just use those 'butt whackers' on me-

  • pandora's box :�
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2001
      Hi!

      Welp Noelle, kse umm, late na costume ko? un lang. yip!

      Folks, I still dunno what to say here... um, grabe.. la tlaga akong maintindihan d2... pero syempers kailangan ko dng maintndihan yan... kse HEE! HEE! Bka mag-cosplay din ako! wheeeee!

      Ok, eto ung mga gsto kong makita sa April Cosplay:

      - I'd like to see a guy wearing Sailormoon's wiggie... or a guy wearing a Sailormoon Costume.
      - A girl wearing Mamuro/Tuxedo Kamen/Endymion?
      - I'd like to see a guy wearing a girl's bikini (if any.. WELL I DUNNO!?! lol)
      - I'd like to see a girl wearing a Vash Stampede costume (w/o his coat).. I think this one's possible.
      - I'd like to see... a guy... dressed up as... hmm... Pai Chan perhaps? or maybe Chun Li, that'll be cool!
      - I'd like to see a person wearing (err..wearing? help) a mix of Quistis, Cloud and Terra... nyuk nyuk..
      - I'D LIKE TO SEE A GUY DRESSED UP AS BELLDANDY!!!! I wonder what he looks like?

      I'm still thinking... so'p... well, fer now, these are just several things I want to see this April... hope this one's a dream come true... hmmm O_o?

      OH YEA!! I already know about --Yahoo took over eGroups--... grabe... asensong asenso na si Yahoo! gusto kong mangutang sa kanila, pero d pede ehh... ^_^ yip!

      ^_^ kay
      http://sbzanime.cjb.net

      __________________________________
      www.edsamail.com
    • Mumsy Minami
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
        pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >Ok, eto ung mga gsto kong makita sa April Cosplay:

        What I would like to see in any upcoming cosplay: a character from any hentai anime. <evil grin> Then let's see if people can identify him/her... does minna-chan see where I'm getting at with this?

        >- I'd like to see a guy wearing Sailormoon's wiggie... or a guy wearing a Sailormoon Costume.

        There are TONS of them on the internet. Take your pick. Richie-kun, maybe you should show her that website you saw of the bearded guy?

        >- A girl wearing Mamuro/Tuxedo Kamen/Endymion?

        Plausible.

        And that's MAMORU.

        >- I'd like to see a guy wearing a girl's bikini (if any.. WELL I DUNNO!?! lol)

        0_o Um... Sailorstarlights kind of outfit, I can accept. Bikinis?! With the censorship going on in this country?! Papapasukin kaya 'to?!

        Seriously, if I do see a guy wearing... say, a Lum outfit, or a Naga, if it looks good, then fine. I applaud both his gall AND his appearance. Otherwise, I'll just applaud his gall and then slowly cover my head with my hands. If the guy is my friend... er... friend? What friend?

        >- I'd like to see a girl wearing a Vash Stampede costume (w/o his coat).. I think this one's possible.

        Yup! Very! I had plans of dressing up as Vash. ^-^ Mainly because of the shades. I LOVE the shades.

        Oh, without the coat?! Hmmm... well, since his inner outfit looks like a plugsuit, I guess it can happen. However, can people contend with a "busted" Vash the Stampede????

        >- I'D LIKE TO SEE A GUY DRESSED UP AS BELLDANDY!!!! I wonder what he looks like?

        Oh wow. o_0 I wouldn't know what to say to that...

        ja!
        minami

        P.S. [OT] To anyone who has tickets to the Corrs concert or has plans of going to the concert, I don't know if you've heard but they said it's been CANCELLED 'coz Andrea (the singer) has an ear infection.