reward for the duo costume

  • Pamela Ang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      sasa morales asked me to relay the message that she's
      offering a P1000 reward to whoever manages to return
      her duo costume to her intact. she's really desperate
      to have it back. please guys?

      PS CoolR ti-next ko si james of culture crash & he
      kept insisting wala daw sa kanila, but anima anime
      culture crash & me & my bro were the only ones who
      were there. & since you saw the bag when you were
      leaving, it means it's gotta be with CC, us, or
      megatrade. it's not with me & wala daw sa megatrade.
      wah! someone please give that costume back!!!

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/