4797Business Training

  • jennylynsia@ymail.com
    Feb 29, 2012
      Hi, sharing information with you as part of our mission to spread
      financial education. If you think entrepreneurship is not for you,
      please pass to your friends and disregard this message.

      CREATE ABUNDANCE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY
      "A community dedicated to creating a world that works for all"

      Life Entrepreneurship Program

      Life Entrepreneurship is Being a contribution, Doing business while
      living life's purpose and Having personal development and
      significance.

      Our Vision: Create One Thousand Multi-Millionaires by the year 2020.

      Our Mission: Spread Financial Education throughout the Nation.

      This program is open only to people who are success-driven, open-minded,
      coachable, willing to build and expand their business empire.

      If you share the same vision of a First World Philippines, I invite you
      to one of our public events entitled:

      Wealth Course: "Discovering and Reprogramming your Personal Wealth
      Operating System and Money Blueprints"

      This course consists of three Modules. One module per session (3 hours).

      Module 1. Awareness - Uncovering Money Operating Systems ™
      Module 2. Understanding - Source of Limiting Wealth Beliefs & Empowering
      Wealth Beliefs™
      Module 3. Reconditioning - Reprogramming Money Operating Systems ™

      Schedules for March 2012-May 2012:
      Makati City

      Day: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

      Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm

      Cebu City

      Day: Monday, Wednesday

      Time: 3-6 pm or 6-9 pm

      Fee: 200php per module for food purchase at the venue

      Outside Manila/Philippines:

      Online courses can be arranged, if you have Skype, Mic, and headset.
      Pls. send me a PM if you are serious to learn business.

      Limited slots only.

      Reservation Details:
      1. Text me the following details: Full name, age, occupation, email,
      date, venue and time slot. I will send you a confirmation thru your
      mobile. No text, no reservation.
      2. Bring a valid ID, pen and paper.
      3. Come on time.

      Help us spread financial literacy by forwarding this invitation to your
      friends and families. To get to know us better, register in
      www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/> .

      Everyone wants to be wealthy, what sets you apart from others is when
      you TAKE ACTION!

      RSVP: Coach Jenny Sia

      +63917.572.5213(Globe)

      +63932.759.0089 (Sun)

      jennylynsia@... <mailto:jennylynsia@...>

      www.ca2020.net <http://www.ca2020.net/>

      http://jennylynsia.blogspot.com

      (CA2020 website is exclusive only to serious entrepreneurs. Kindly
      indicate Coach Jenny Sia as the person who invited you to the site for
      faster registration approval.)

      " If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're
      right." -Henry Ford