4570Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Re: An appeal for visual aids

  • Hentai_Yin_Moko
    Nov 24, 2005
      Hi joy!

      I still couldnt find the CDs. ":(_

      Oki lang if raw pictures bigay ko sa iyo?
      Soli mo na lang pag OK ka na.

      I stil have 1 day to look for the CDs.

      Kita-kits bukas and good luck sa mga sasali sa cosplay!! ":)_

      On 11/14/05, Joy Bordador <haruka173@...> wrote:

      > Hentai_Yin_Moko <israel.buenaluz@...> wrote:
      > Good day joy! ":)_
      >
      > The ones in my site are optimized for web viewing only. So that means eh
      > 72dpi lang sila. ":(_ il go look if i can find my scanned pics (my raw
      > scanned pics are in 300dpi). if di ko makita i could just give you the raw
      > photos of all the events and kaw na lang mag scan. I currently dont have a
      > scanner at home and at the office. ":(_
      >
      > I might be at the UP AME event. If youre going there eh bigay ko na lang
      > sa
      > iyo dun if you want.
      >

      > yun lang,
      > HYMHey HYM! :D
      >
      > Really? You'd do all that for me? Thanks heaps! I'll definitely be at
      > the UP AME event, kAME Ulit. :D Or you can reach me through YM-ing here.
      >

      > ~Haruka~
      > Princess of Wind and Air
      > Green-Minded Fox Goddess
      > Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
      > Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      > Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

      Be carefull of the toes you step on today,
      cos they might be connected to the ass that you will kiss tommorrow.