4568Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Re: An appeal for visual aids

  • Joy Bordador
    Nov 14, 2005
      Hentai_Yin_Moko <israel.buenaluz@...> wrote:
      Good day joy! ":)_

      The ones in my site are optimized for web viewing only. So that means eh
      72dpi lang sila. ":(_ il go look if i can find my scanned pics (my raw
      scanned pics are in 300dpi). if di ko makita i could just give you the raw
      photos of all the events and kaw na lang mag scan. I currently dont have a
      scanner at home and at the office. ":(_

      I might be at the UP AME event. If youre going there eh bigay ko na lang sa
      iyo dun if you want.

      yun lang,
      HYMHey HYM! :D

      Really? You'd do all that for me? Thanks heaps! I'll definitely be at the UP AME event, kAME Ulit. :D Or you can reach me through YM-ing here.

      ~Haruka~
      Princess of Wind and Air
      Green-Minded Fox Goddess
      Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
      Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)