4566Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Re: An appeal for visual aids

  • Hentai_Yin_Moko
    Nov 13, 2005
      Good day joy! ":)_

      The ones in my site are optimized for web viewing only. So that means eh
      72dpi lang sila. ":(_ il go look if i can find my scanned pics (my raw
      scanned pics are in 300dpi). if di ko makita i could just give you the raw
      photos of all the events and kaw na lang mag scan. I currently dont have a
      scanner at home and at the office. ":(_

      I might be at the UP AME event. If youre going there eh bigay ko na lang sa
      iyo dun if you want.

      yun lang,
      HYM

      --
      Be carefull of the toes you step on today,
      cos they might be connected to the ass that you will kiss tommorrow.