4563Re: An appeal for visual aids

  • hentai_yin_moko
    Nov 10, 2005
      Eyo joy! ":)_

      Been so busy eh. Bali ive tansformed animedia100.com into a hosting +
      design + domain registration selling thingie na. ehhehe... But still
      im an anime lover. ":)_

      anyways, ive seen the orig photos from where those pics were scanned
      from. inform mo na lang ako of what u need and when u need it. La kasi
      ako scanner eh. ":(_

      ingats lagi,
      HYM

      --- In pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com, Joy Bordador <haruka173@y...> wrote:

      > Thanks heaps! <huggles>
      >
      > Sana magbalik ka na though, miss ka na namin todo e! Mas masaya
      kapag buo ang tropa!!! XD XD XD