4553Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Re: Hello! Regarding our ML

  • Hentai_Yin_Moko
    Nov 7, 2005
      Hi guys!

      Sorry to butt-in. Im not really a cosplayer but.. ...been here for quite
      sometime na din. Wala na ata yung handfull na kakilala ko dito. ":(_

      Weird somebody else registered a .com that is not really affiliated with you
      guys? Thats sad. ":(_

      .ph is still available i think. ":)_ or better yet eh .org. Gusto nyo? ":)_

      anyways, to the people here eh more power sa inyu! ":)_

      yun lang,
      HYM

      On 11/7/05, Noelle De Guzman <noelledeg@...> wrote:

      > > Wow, Noelle, buhay ka pa pala. :)
      > > I thought you turned your back on the anime community way, way
      > back
      > > (because I haven't heard any news about you in a while). Or maybe
      > > it's just me who's not so active anymore. Hehe.
      >
      > :) I just didn't have the time or energy to participate in it
      > anymore. I didn't have anything against the people, and to tell you
      > the truth nakaka-miss nga eh.
      >

      > > Noeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! <gives Noelle a long-
      > > overdue hug How goes it? I miss you! I'm sorry if I caused this
      > > mess, but that Mike guy... we're all just so worried that he's
      > > giving the community you knew and loved a bad name.
      >
      > As far as I'm concerned, he can keep his domain. (BTW he reads the
      > archives nga pala.) From our end, what we can do is keep promoting
      > our mailing list. We still have 300+ members, and some of them are
      > even halfway around the world! Any active cosplayers here still?
      >
      > > I'm sorry also that I haven't been managing this group well, it's
      > > just that I'm finding it so hard to keep people here... :( But
      > > anyways that doesn't matter. At least everyone's coming together
      > > again.
      >
      > Hey Joy, I visited our website. Maraming broken links and stuff. If
      > you want, I can help with a site redesign. :)
      >
      > > i still have this cosplayer "passion" that sparked in me when i
      > > read noelle's post. i just want to say, i'm speaking for the
      > > others like me as well, that even though we're not as active as we
      > > were at the first few years of this ML, in heart and spirit, all
      > > the way, support kami sa pinoy cosplay!! ^_^ heheheh
      >
      > Thanks! Sana mabuhay naman yung mailing list.
      >

      > Noelle ^.^~

      Be carefull of the toes you step on today,
      cos they might be connected to the ass that you will kiss tommorrow.