4551Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Hello! Regarding our ML

  • Vanessa Ann B. Necor
    Nov 7, 2005
      I'm standing.
      hello there! i'm sorry, i've been lurking for quite sometime now.. you know school and all that. but i still have this cosplayer "passion" that sparked in me when i read noelle's post. i just want to say, i'm speaking for the others like me as well, that even though we're not as active as we were at the first few years of this ML, in heart and spirit, all the way, support kami sa pinoy cosplay!! ^_^ heheheh

      Great job keeping the ML Alive ms. noelle! ^^
      God bless harukan-neechan! ^^
      Ingats everyone!! ^^

      long live pinoy cosplay! ^_^

      P.S. how I MISS cosplaying.....

      <haruka173@...> wrote:
      Noeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! <gives Noelle a long-overdue hug> How goes it? I miss you! I'm sorry if I caused this mess, but that Mike guy... we're all just so worried that he's giving the community you knew and loved a bad name. I'm sorry also that I haven't been managing this group well, it's just that I'm finding it so hard to keep people here... :( But anyways that doesn't matter. At least everyone's coming together again.

      Thanks for the support guys!!! Now will all the AnimExplosion, Cosplay Manila and Anime Quest cosplayers please stand up... :D

      Haruka/Joy

      inuki <my_inuki@...> wrote:
      Wow, Noelle, buhay ka pa pala. :)

      I thought you turned your back on the anime community way, way back (because
      I haven't heard any news about you in a while). Or maybe it's just me who's
      not so active anymore. Hehe.

      Anyways, hello! And to Haruka-chan, ganbatte!

      Joyce

      > Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:09:32 -0000
      > From: "Noelle De Guzman" <noelledeg@...>
      > Subject: Hello! Regarding our ML
      >
      > Hi everyone! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Noelle De
      > Guzman, and I am the creator of the Pinoy Cosplay Mailing List. I've
      > effectively ceded moderation rights to Joy Bordador (Haruka-chan),
      > but I decided to come out of the woodwork and change one thing about
      > our ML. I've opened our archives to viewing by everyone so that
      > people doing a search for "Pinoy Cosplay" can find their way here to
      > our mailing list, get an inkling about what we're about, and
      > hopefully join us. Fun fun fun, right? ^.^~
      >
      > I've also been in talks with the owner of PinoyCosplay.com, with
      > whom WE WILL NOT BE MERGING. I believe our identity must be kept
      > intact, and thus pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com will remain a
      > SEPARATE and INDEPENDENT community.
      >
      > Pinoy Cosplay ML has a long and proud history; not only is it a
      > mailing list, but it is also a group of people with a distinct
      > identity in the Philippine cosplay community on the Internet. We are
      > the FIRST and ORIGINAL Pinoy Cosplay.
      >
      > Anyway that's it! Thanks for all your time, and keep up the good
      > work!
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Noelle ^.^~
      > http://www.geocities.com/docmegumi/

      Know more about Breast Cancer
      http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/pinkribbon/

      Fun games

      Princess of Wind and Air
      Green-Minded Fox Goddess
      Crusader of Truth, Love and Justice
      Open-minded Broadcast Communicator
      Former ICTUSian Idol (Back when I was more active...)

      Fun games