4549Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Hello! Regarding our ML

  • inuki
    Nov 7, 2005
      Wow, Noelle, buhay ka pa pala. :)

      I thought you turned your back on the anime community way, way back (because
      I haven't heard any news about you in a while). Or maybe it's just me who's
      not so active anymore. Hehe.

      Anyways, hello! And to Haruka-chan, ganbatte!

      Joyce

      > Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:09:32 -0000
      > From: "Noelle De Guzman" <noelledeg@...>
      > Subject: Hello! Regarding our ML
      >
      > Hi everyone! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Noelle De
      > Guzman, and I am the creator of the Pinoy Cosplay Mailing List. I've
      > effectively ceded moderation rights to Joy Bordador (Haruka-chan),
      > but I decided to come out of the woodwork and change one thing about
      > our ML. I've opened our archives to viewing by everyone so that
      > people doing a search for "Pinoy Cosplay" can find their way here to
      > our mailing list, get an inkling about what we're about, and
      > hopefully join us. Fun fun fun, right? ^.^~
      >
      > I've also been in talks with the owner of PinoyCosplay.com, with
      > whom WE WILL NOT BE MERGING. I believe our identity must be kept
      > intact, and thus pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com will remain a
      > SEPARATE and INDEPENDENT community.
      >
      > Pinoy Cosplay ML has a long and proud history; not only is it a
      > mailing list, but it is also a group of people with a distinct
      > identity in the Philippine cosplay community on the Internet. We are
      > the FIRST and ORIGINAL Pinoy Cosplay.
      >
      > Anyway that's it! Thanks for all your time, and keep up the good
      > work!
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Noelle ^.^~
      > http://www.geocities.com/docmegumi/