4482Re: [pinoy_cosplay] ANIME EXPLOSION 2005 PICTURES BY KIRBY AGUDELO

  • Hentai_Yin_Moko
    Jun 1, 2005
      HI there kirby! ":)_

      Tried surfing on to the URL that you have posted and i think its not
      working. ":(_

      On 6/1/05, kirby agudelo <thekirbyte@...> wrote:
      > guys,
      >
      > here is a temporary page that i made to display the pictures i took during
      > this year's anime
      > explosion. it takes me a long time to re do my website so i just made this
      > temporary page
      >
      > http://kirby-agudelo.net/temp_photo_anime_expl/
      >
      > also i would like to ask if how the page is doing. i mean if the images
      > take a long time to
      > display or if the server is too slow etc. please email me personally of
      > your experience thanks!!!
      >
      > upcoming j-music related gallerys (mga hindi ko pa natapos)
      >
      > JUUJIRO LARUKU DAY
      > KOSSACK GIG AT CAINTA
      > J-CRUNCH!!!
      >

      > -kirby

      Be carefull of the toes you step on today,
      cos they might be connected to the ass that you will kiss tommorrow.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic