4189Re: Making sure

  • haruka173
    Apr 6, 2003
      Hello Chibi-K! ^_^ Welcome to the group!

      --- In pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com, "Keisuke" <alone@s...> wrote:
      > Hi~
      >
      > I was wondering how do you make sure no one else cosplays for a
      > character in a group you're cosplaying. ^_^; Or if you're
      cosplaying
      > as a group, no one else does the same. That is, if there really is
      > way...

      The only way to do this is to announce that you don't want
      any "twins" (twin charas - seeing another person come exactly as you)
      come cosplay season in nearly all the cosplay MLs. Failing that, you
      better tell all your cosplaying friends to spread the word. ^_^;

      Hope you enjoy your stay!

      =====
      The Princess of Wind and Soldier of Air,