4117Re: Re: Re: [pinoy_cosplay] greetings from singapore

  • Joash Chee
    Jan 3, 2003
      >pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >
      >>Joash - Thanks so much. The link is fixed now!!!
      >>*hugs* Cool pics! But you dont have my pic there ;_;
      >>j/k =P
      >
      >Joash, what's your homepage though? ^_^

      ah silly me, forgot to post my personal website which also has some
      report on other cosplay activities in singapore. you can check it out
      at http://eucharis.webhop.net/

      the Updates and Events section should be the most interesting. a
      number of links in the updates section might not be working since
      they were temp links but all the events pages should work.

      hope you like the site :D
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic