4111Re: [pinoy_cosplay] greetings from singapore

  • witchblade
    Jan 1, 2003
      Heya! it's nice to see someone from Singapore
      attending our local anime event! Hope to meet ya next
      conventions here. And hey, you're right! A
      singpore-philippines cosplay event would be so cool.

      Umm..i tried to access your site, but it's not working
      for me ;_;

      ^_^

      --- "Joash Chee <joash@...>"

      http://atomoikane.homeip.net:8080/~joash/maccosplay2002/

      > hope that we might be able to plan regional
      > conventions in years to come!
      >
      > Joash Chee

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic