      From: Shin no Datenshi
      To: pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 10:42 PM
      Subject: [pinoy_cosplay] UPAME ACLE thanks, Sept. show

      Ohayou/Konnichiwa, minna-san!

      The UP Anime Manga Enthusiasts would like to thank those
      who made our first ACLE a success. Watching anime on TV
      instead of a projector can be a very different experience:
      lucky people who got seats had to stand up to see the
      subtitles, while the late guys who sat in the front had
      a nice view! Hope you guys learned a thing or two in our
      lecture.

      Just after a week of rest, we'll hold another anime film
      showing on September 11. This film showing, as with the
      next, will be held early in the month for us to fulfill
      our 1 film showing a month per sem. (Otherwise our October
      film showing would directly conflict with the finals. =P)

      Anyway, the line-up is as follows:

      (no theme/"Fan Favorites"?)

      Chobits eps 11-12 (1:00) (July survey winner)
      Gatekeepers 21 ep 2 (1:50)
      Gensoumaden Saiyuki Movie (2:15)
      Fruits Basket eps 5-7 (3:50)

      The venue is still the same, Faculty Center AVR, 2nd floor
      Faculty Center/College of Arts and Letters, UP Diliman QC.
      Entance Fee is also the same at Php 40.00

      -----
      Bryan Bibat
      Publicity Committee Head
      UP Anime Manga Enthusiasts