3352Re: Re: [pinoy_cosplay] Re: cosplay sa ateneo?

  • Jocelyn C Bordador
    Dec 1, 2001
      Dude, that's our cheer for J&J this past November!!! ^_^

      ::transforms into PLC booster uniform:: "We're the school that'll win, if not that's a sin; but if we lose, it's the school we choose no matter what - we're kicking in!!!" ^_____________________^

      Sorry if anyone here from the other schools recognize this cheer and mistake it as an insult. ^_^;;;

      Rin-oneesama, you had classes till 11:30 PM?!?! Whoa!!! O.o;;; Doesn't that SUCK?!?! Get some sleep okee??? Oh yeah, thanks for updating the CLAMP stuff. Is the December con confirmed yet???

      BTW, let's narrate something that happened to us YYH cosplayers last Nov. 3. But I won't do it till I'm allowed to by you guys kasi para naman hindi ako mukhang masyadong madada. (Gosh, I make NO SENSE do I??? ^_^;;;)

      ~Haruka~

      pinoy_cosplay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      >--------->
      > the church of the Gesu is about to be built! the frame of the building is visible... and the sacred heart statue has been moved already!
      > the moro lorenzo sports complex is complete, and active for varsity students.. kinda large, and isolated from the high school. some college varsity students also visit the moro..
      > no need to call me Mr., much more for sempai! im just a 16 year-old senior (most of my classmates are 17-18, the youngest in our batch, also my classmate, is 14) ! the ateneo hasnt changed that much, save for the cemented walk that extends from gate 3 up to a certain point..
      > there was only one cosplayer in our school, he cosplayed as ohgami last axn con (was it july 7?) .... i want to be the second one (still confused with costume!)
      > its ok if you're not a part of the ateneo anymore.. you can still be an atenean at heart! if i wont be accepted in admu's colege (*prays fervently again*), i think i'll still be watching the uaap games on the side of ateneo... as they say its " win or lose, it's the school we choose" ... sorta applicable in life.
      >
      >for cosplaying, its "win or lose, its the costume we choose!" ............................
      >
      > yup, it would be weird if one of my classmates sees me in costume.. but if im with other cosplayers, it wont matter that much! otakus get persecuted by others once in a while, but as much as they like rock music, i like anime.
      >
      >btw, rin-hime, hello there! you must be kinda sleepy.. you had classes till 11:30pm ? (its the morning of nov. 27 now)
      >hope you had a good night's sleep!
      >
      >thanks for your (and everyone's) time!
      >-ukiya

      >>is
      >>inspired

      >>na
      >>Deedlit

      >>Father

      >>for
      >>>
      >>> "shun-tall" here...
      >>> argh! sa ateneo? why our school of all places? kainis, malapit na
      >>ko mag-graduate baka may mangyari pa...
      >>> kung meron nga, father Dacanay, forgive me for i will have
      >>sinned... ^_^
      >>> i fill the ml in for details about it if i get info...
      >>> sa ateneo... why...
      >>>
      >>> /< y /< ! s /< e - 1one

      www.edsamail.com
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic