3 nuns

  • Romeo Macapobre
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      .. from comedy central ^_^

      Three Nuns

      Three nuns decided to quit so they went to the Mother Superior and
      said, "We don't want to be nuns anymore, how do we quit?" The mother
      told them, "Do something unholy and come back here in 24 hours." So
      the nuns left thinking, "What can I do that's unholy?"

      The next day they went to the mother one at a time. The mother said
      tot he first nun, "What unholy thing did you do?" and the nun said "I
      stole a kid's bike." The mother said, "I guess that will do, go drink
      some holy water. When the nun did she wasn't a nun anymore and she
      left the convent.

      The second nun walked in and the mother said, "What unholy thing did
      you do?" The nun replied, "I slept with a married man!" The mother
      said, "Well, that's sinning. Go drink holy water."

      The third nun walked in and the mother said, "What unholy thing did
      you do?" The third nun said proudly, "I pissed in the holy water!"

      --
      apprenons francais [rmacapobre-french.blogspot.com].
      apprenons max [rmacapobre.blogspot.com].